Animal Crossing Fags

Does anyone still even play or talk about this game?

Attached: Switch_ACNH_ND0904_SCRN_11_bmp_jpgcopy.0.jpg (1200x800, 149.4K)

My gf put in like 200 hours into the game then got the expansion and played some more. She hasn't played in a month or two, though. I'm pretty sure she finished all the content.

I never did play it, but I like the atmosphere.

Attached: bees.jpg (809x647, 56.69K)

I miss it but there's nothing left to do or go back to.
Might go back to new leaf instead.

I just started another playthrough since I lost my old 100+ hour save (Thanks Nintendo for keeping save-backup behind a jew-wall). I thought I wouldn’t have as much fun since I initially played on release and had a bunch of irl friends to play with but I’m enjoying things so far.

Honestly two years and you’d expect some quality of life changes though.

Yeah I'm playing it as we speak homo

i get on my island every couple days to clean and get stuff and say hi to my villagers
i still like it but i dont need to get on ebery day

Attached: art from v2.png (673x682, 231.08K)

i played it for like a 2 weeks, then got bored.
the new content probably improved it, but there was so little to do when it launched compared to any of the previous games in the series that i couldnt stand it. The 'daily chores' were also more tedious than previous games and it felt like a slug to do it every day

a lot of people harp on about how the dialogue in the series has gotten blander and blander, but i feel a bigger issue the series has is going from a villager, to a mayor, to a god. terraforming was a step too far, and i miss when there was a town instead of clogging up the main land.

I wonder why there's no animal crossing clones.

Easily the most disappointing game I've ever played. I had so much fun in the hype threads leading up to this game. It looked so good in all the pre-release material. Everyone was excited over the new features, how good it looked, and everyone was sharing town designs and shit.
Then it came out and revealed itself to be an unfinished game with somehow less content than the GameCube original. It also had a myriad of issues that still haven't been fixed today. Item durability. Can't craft/build more than one thing at a time. Terraforming is a insanity-inducing slog. Villagers were drained of most of their personality and things they can do and generally aren't worth interacting with at all. You have way too much control over everything, so it feels pretty sterile. Once you're done making your perfect little dollhouse island you've practically got nothing to do. Online is a fucking mess. Music is pretty hit or miss, though admittedly that's subjective.
They slowly dripfed more content into the game and fixed some issues people were complaining about, but by the time it got to be on par with the other games some two years after the fact, most people had already moved on. Nobody I know still plays this game.
This is actually a pretty big issue for many first party Switch games. They just release an unfinished product and then update it over time. I don't know why this shift happened, but I would much rather them have released this game this year if it meant we could have received a complete game that lived up to the standards set by New Leaf and the hype preceding it upon launch.

my online sub ran out and i just never redid it.

i'm torn. i can't get over the QOL things NH had, things like the 40 item inventory

There's actually a couple but most don't escape the Kickstarter trap

There are, but majority of them are terrible. The best one we got was the one Konami made for the DS that had a focus on being a witch attending a magical school.The sequel was japan only and I don't think anyone ever bothered translating it.

This is basically the only major Switch exclusive I didnt play alongside Sword and Shield. No idea what everyone likes so much about this faggy little franchise.

>I hate customization
The post

I have 1700 hrs in new horizons

Attached: 1654794891442 E7jzEFNVEAAXagm.jpg (750x964, 96.32K)

>they never brought over puzzle league or the minigame islands so there's jack shit to do with other people
Good job

I started a new island because I forgot to use the island backup, and got an OLED. It's so much better with all these updates.

The community has made so many minigames and minigame islands its not even funny. This has been a non argument for a while. You can go to YouTube right now and find thousands of jank minigame builds

I haven't played NH since summer last year. As much as i love this series but I think im too lazy to come back since there's a shit ton of everything that i have missed, especially the DLC. I still play New Leaf and GC once in a while.

it was fun for a couple months

The game was so poorly fucking made and optimized for enjoyment that it single handily made me sell my switch and games and swore to never buy a single Nintendo product ever again.

Was kinda fun at the start until you deal with loading screens in your own house, no interaction with villagers, running around your island with friends gets boring super quick, etc.