Strikers Battle League

Time for a new thread.
Post your:
>Favorite gear set ups
>Webms
>League codes
>wanted characters AND their hyper strikes.

Attached: MS BL angry snack.jpg (1152x648, 223.52K)

Is it any good or is this just another mario tennis situation?

>Favorite gear set ups
Not in the game, Nintendo is no longer about fun, it's about equality i guess.
>Webms
Too boring to even make them
>League codes
Why bother? It will die in the next couple of weeks
>Wanted characters
she was base on the previous 2 games, they'll probably add her but i just know they'll find a way to ruin her.

It's a damn fine game user if you enjoyed the other two Strikers.
Ignore the shit posting retard below you.

So it's still the nba jam of soccer? That's nice

...yes?
I have no what nba jam is, sorry user.

I don't want to be on this ride anymore.....

Isn’t it obvious how bad this is? No threads for days, dead thread right now. Lack of characters, no side kicks, stages are boring nothing like the crazy shit from charged. This game is just like the soulless Mario golf remake, Nintendo completely removed the character from its characters now they’re just models with different skins and slightly different stats.

sorry never cared for anything nba, madden, or fifa, etc.

Is this a decent Bowser build? Was trying to make something that can defend or backup shoot. Also anyone have any decent Toad builds? I want that little bastard on my team.

Kinda, yeah. A note that the developer is the same one that made NHL Hitz all those years ago.

I'm a fucking retard and forgot to attach the Bowser build.

Attached: 2022061522562300-BDBFC1A3D61EE5D17CC0A7273195C4AD.jpg (1280x720, 233.35K)

Tech is a tad low but looks good other wise, should function well enough.
As for toad probably whatever shinobi gear that ups shooting and speed, then add on a speed or chain piece.

>tfw no time or energy to play
I hate it.

>leafs made a hockey game
of course.
Mario Hockey game like strikers would be rad though.

This is my team I usually run, but sometimes when there is lots of heavy characters against me I'll swap Mario to Peach's position and get Wario on Mario's position with STR and Shooting. Two fast forwards and Peach with decent pass seem to work quite well.

For characters that I'd want would be Pauline and Monty. Loving the game so far, but more characters would be appreciated.

Attached: Team.jpg (1280x720, 264.26K)

Being able to score with an instant shot off the faceoff with Rosa more than half the time ruins this game

I mean, Mario or any shot/tech invested character can.

Yeah, retard, that doesn’t make it better

It doesn't, but not much we can do besides having a speed front to snag the ball first or wait for Boom Boom to stop taking a shit.

Holy malding

Attached: 1505339047690.gif (128x128, 49.15K)

crosses spammmin cpu really makes me want to break my switch

So just let them have a goal after I score, cool. And then perfect lob pass spam the rest of the game. This shit sucks, and it’s been less than a week