This game is so fucking overrated. All you do is wait..then attack...wait...then attack

This game is so fucking overrated. All you do is wait..then attack...wait...then attack...

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH WAITING? I just want to play the fucking game.

Attached: ootisoverrated.png (886x686, 592.9K)

But enough about Souls games.

Retard

In all fairness though it IS overated. People call it the GOAT but it's just a solid 8-9/10 adventure game.

I haven't played Ocarina of Time, all I know is that I want to fuck that plant octorock creature.

fpbp

kek

>In all fairness though it IS overated. People call it the GOAT but it's just a solid 8-9/10 adventure game.

Attached: 068[1].jpg (434x359, 53.91K)

Zelda is a soulslike.

The "waiting" in this game's combat is a giant meme. If an enemy has their guard raised, you can usually lower it by throwing deku nuts. That scrub, for example, will immediately panic and uproot if you toss one.

Throw a deku nut or shoot an arrow or do something other than stand still then

Attached: zoomzoom.png (144x187, 56.06K)

>The "waiting" in this game's combat is a giant meme
It's never been a meme because It's just a shitty take by Egoraptor that people post as bait.

Feed it or seed it

>y-you just cant not claim oot is the goat! you are a zoomer!

Attached: 1643381109737.jpg (564x823, 35.24K)

>timing shouldn't be a game mechanic
lol ok man

>WHY IS THERE SO MUCH WAI-

Attached: 1653369427582.webm (958x716, 2.88M)

>y-you just cant not claim oot is the goat! you are a zoomer!

Attached: zoomer-wojak[1].gif (498x364, 157.38K)

they really shouldve explained the mechanics of deku nuts better, you'll use them and think theyre worthless unless you know they have to be thrown at specific angles to stun enemies

You should really try experimenting and figuring out how to play games on your own instead of expecting them to spoonfeed you everything you dumb zoomer.

>possible
>at all
>to overrate
>Ocarina of All Time

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 157.77K)