>Boss gets in on the next floor
>"Hey user, you fix that firewall yet?"
>I tell him in a stern/serious voice
>"You don't FIX a firewall! You find the leak and you plug it."

Attached: Frank.jpg (509x774, 44.53K)

wait, Pritchard is 29?

But I'm 29...
I played HR when I was 18...

It says he was born in 1991, and the game takes place in 2027, so he'd be 36. I just typed 29, because I am actually 29.

>Goodbye, Francis
>*turn off the TV*
>Take care of yourself

Attached: 9AD6BD5E-1DE9-487A-82DB-8AC66D28728F.jpg (1242x791, 781.17K)

Just fucking fix that shit user I don't hire you to be a smartass

Attached: 1631161373068.png (321x302, 219.28K)

his short jacket is weird

I'll typhoon your ass, nerd.

Is it actually good? Some user dropped Mankind Divided for me on Steam and I played like 5h of it and seemed alright.

Your face is weird.

>>Boss gets in on the next floor
Jensen isnt his Boss. Jensen is head of Physical security and Prichard is head of cyber security.

Stay out of the womens restroom jensen

>closer to the time HR takes place than the release date of HR
The fucking fruit flies Adam.

jensen became half cyber
therefore prichard is now HIS boss

>Implying I was talking about the actual scenes in the game

Use your imagination, user.

i liked it. The muh immersive sim genre is already pretty light in entries and HR/MD are both some of the better ones.

"Jensen."
"Pritchard."

>Jensen became half cyber

Isn't most of Jensen's body augmented? I'd say he's more like 90% augmented, like from the neck down. Not sure what happened to his penis or genitals in general, or his ass? Does he not shit? I guess cyborgs don't need to defecate or go to the bathroom.

Its 2027 Pritchard you chud

He's still got the ol' dick and balls and ass I believe, just his legs and probably muscules under the skin a bit but i'm pretty sure his genitals and digestive system are fairly normal-ish.

The intro shows them implanting artificial lungs and a heart into him, so who knows what happened to his guts

I assumed that was to help with other shit like breathing better for running, swimming, handling certain weaponized augments etc like reinforcing his spine to handle the extra weight and strength.

Can't imagine what they'd need to do to his guts and dick unless they want him to shoot lazers out of it.

didn't they augment him way more than was medically necessary

I think there's a nod to Robocop about the doctors saying they could save one of his arms and being told to lose it anyway and augment both.

Pretty sure you see people in the game that are fully augmented or as augmented as they can possibly be, like mercenaries and those people that attack Sarif HQ.