You've reached the end of the game, now which ending will you go for?

You've reached the end of the game, now which ending will you go for?

Attached: game endings.png (1620x900, 161.65K)

Calcium boys for life.

Me Da of course, it's almost father's day after all.

There’s no skeleton pussy and the middle one is lame so I choose harpy sex fuck

the harpies do make a convincing argument

The expectation of completing any game is getting rewarded for doing it. Skelechads are the only right choice.

Harpussy.

father... I will protect this world until my dying breath

Attached: Shin-Kamen-Rider-1.jpg (800x450, 189.1K)

Reveal secret ending

no mystery box ending = shit game

Make harpussy persuade me to her cause, then join dad legion. Easy.

Attached: 1598719678826.jpg (1242x1394, 91.71K)

How tall are the harpies?

Attached: 1612530843440.jpg (1000x1200, 251.63K)

The harpies have such ignorant determination. "Rah, harpies are da best, and you know it!" Charming. They give a fuck about whatever the skellies are prattling about.

is this a dark souls reference?

All three factions team up to fight fish people, because fish people suck. Your father gives you his eternal approval, the bone lords make you an honorary bonelord so you dont have to lose your most important bone, and the harpies forgot that they were supposed to be a kingdom in the confusion so you can just take whichever one you want with you when you leave.
There's foreshadowing for a next game where all your hard work is undone at the end though, so you may just want to go bone lord and start looking into prosthetics.

Attached: secret endings.png (1080x900, 358.37K)

KINGS OF DEATH

>Serve the Dead Gods
No thanks, but they can serve me

Kings of death, of course.

Attached: H2.png (387x266, 173.01K)

Harpy Ending Harpy Ending

>user please pick how you will ensure peace over the wor-
No fuck you, fuck peace. Peace is for the weak. There will only be war. I will continue the war between the Skeletons and Humans, and trick the Harpies into joining it, carefully making sure that no side gains an advantage until my dieing breath

Why the hell do people want to rule the world so badly? Looks boring. Imagine collecting tribute, having brown nosers around you, no privacy and all?

>become sheogorath
>or serve your literal maker who has a plan to make everything better
I dunno I think I'm going with the law route on this one

I know this game isn't real but I want to play it.

left
i will never not side with the skeletons

Attached: 1625810898321.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

Lawfags always lose, I will never serve the demiurge.

>rule forever
>thirteenth king
Yes, surely this one will last forever.

Attached: x.jpg (200x303, 7.97K)

Thirteenth king is cringe. Too many kings.
Fathers cringe. He does it for free.
Harpies are dumb. But dumb is better than cringe so by process of elimination harpies win.

Chadron, it feels like the most correct thing to do.

Why the fuck would you listen to a prideful boomer who does it for free, some skeleton assholes or a retarded harpy over the literal embodiment of life itself.

Harpy sex

Skelebros

Attached: 1654732365854.gif (500x281, 537.3K)

>become lawfag
>become chaosfag
is there no option to use the eye to kill god then destroy myself?

Attached: 1639087383160.jpg (1278x1036, 296.54K)

Can I breed with the harpies? Is race betrayal worth the good harpussy?

Harpies also dont know what irrigation is, and a lack of agricultural advancement is cringe. It's like, one of the first techs you unkock.

idk killing your own father in a Vydia is usually a 11/10 dramatic moment, but siding with harpies just for pussy is lame and a virgin move, but King of Death smells weird. I reject all and choose the Lone Wolf Path

join dad to kill the skeletons then in a dramatic twist become the first king of death

Being Sheogorath is preferable to being rendered into a sterile automaton.

We also used not to know what irrigation was until we figured it out. What makes you think harpies won't?

>What makes you think harpies won't?
Birds are dumb

Yes, but the problem is the harpies are all birdbrains who think "return to monke" is a good idea and fail to understand that subsistence hunting cannot sustain large populations.

If i get to have a giant skelleton made of more skelletons and pilot it like a mecha i already know wich side i'm going for

Is this a pretending to be retarded joke?
I can't tell

>team up with dad
>tell death to fuck off and dominate the harpies to the point of surrendering and living peacefully with us
>save humanity and get some nice bird pussy
This is the true ending.

>stroll in
>fix every fucking problem retards have spent the last 500 years piling up
>retire back to the mountains with dad, marry a nice girl and continue the family line
Sounds pretty good to me.

>turning everyone into a flawless being to achieve a self sustaining and peaceful paradise is sterile
Fool. DIO himself said the man who gets to see heaven is the winner, and I wouldn't trust myself with that power so helping Life is the only way to go. You want undead gods to rule instead of the thing that keeps you alive?

They don't have hands, and their bird feet if they have em probably aren't dexterous enough to manipulate tools properly without actual thumbs.
Them having clothes on is weird given that, but its probably just the queen, as a status symbol, and any other of the more important harpies.

Kill skeleton, kill Harpy, simple as.

Harpee seggs

>King of Death, Literally 2000 emo doomtard
>Father, Self-Righteous prick who choose his duty over his family
>Harpies, retarded, dumb and incompetent bitches
I fight for true freedom, I choose my own path and refuse siding with anyone I will unite the land under my banner and I will remember as the King user I! The Great Liberator!

>sustain large populations.
The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

*kills u*
heh nothing personal kid