Game is a walking sim

>game is a walking sim

Attached: 1650121424330.jpg (1125x2040, 204.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCdRL6bqSKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wrote my last essay for the semester about how awful city planning in the US is. And my god, it only got worse the deeper I dug.

fucking christ all nigger loving mighty i moved from dixie to new england a year ago and i swear to god i miss hardees and waffle house like you wouldnt even know

i don't think a meal from hardees/carls is worth walking 3 hours for

hell i got one about 30 minute walk from here and its not worth it

Bro. there's a road right there you can walk along the whole way. (i-65). Why's google so stupid?

>walking in a busy highway

if you are one of those fuckface homeless druggies that does that, i will put a bullet on your face, had one almost smash my window for a fake insurance scam last week

walking along interstates is typically illegal. not to mention dangerous as fuck

Non-driver bros...

>being a bitch

a cop will pull over and shoot you if you do that

Attached: 1651981582676.png (402x473, 419.42K)

How did you walk that far in America and not get mugged or shot?

by looking plain and intimidating

As opposed to the niggers if he took the legal route?

Unironically by looking too poor to bother mugging

that is Mobile, Alabama. you would be fine in the daytime, and fine at night unless you were black

Yes, a lot of the problems in the US have to do with how car-centric the cities and suburbs are designed. Don't know about you but I've been watching YT channels like Not Just Bikes and Alan Fisher lately.

It's literally illegal to walk along interstate highways. Land of the Free(tm)

>cops only shoot niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=WCdRL6bqSKI

You can't walk along the m5 here in bongland either.

Pedestrians are second class citizens in America. Can't even walk to the store from home without going through mud, no sidewalk, retards in cars yelling random shit at you, it's hot as fuck, and it takes forever. Trying to get anywhere by walking in this country should earn you a free psychiatric evaluation

>you would be fine in the daytime

Bullshit, you try walking for 3 hours in mobile during a summer day. Its hot as the Dickens down there.

thats fucking bullshit i used to live an hour away from that shithole for 24 years. don't go to the bus station at 7am, that shits dangerous af man

Attached: evil_mlk.jpg (600x483, 42.19K)

>not just cutting through here
This is what relying on GPS does to a nigga