Fucking RSI simulator

Fucking inputs are driving me mad, I can't wait for simplified controls in 6. I'm playing Balrog and trying to work his charge moves into a combo is destroying my hands, mind, and my controller.

I never really got what the point is of making these moves so complicated to pull off and why timing for combos has to so specific. Nothing would be lost at all if the moves were simpler to input and if timing for chaining attacks together was more generous. It would change literally nothing about the game itself, it would only be more accessable which really pisses off fighting game boomers for some fucking reason.

Attached: street-fighter-v-champion-edition-screen-04-28jan20-en-us.jpg (1920x1173, 1.01M)

nigga u ass

Never said I wasn't.

WTF it takes time to learn a new mechanical skill??

Attached: obviously-clearly.gif (200x180, 1.69M)

It's a pointless skill that insists upon itself

I've never once heard a person complain about Balrog of all characters. He's so easy to use.

I'm guessing you also don't care for The Godfather.

IIRC SF6 simple controls still use charges for charge characters, you better learn boi

I'm not complaining about him specifically. The inputs frustrate me, no other game is this deliberately annoying with it's controls. I like nu-Mortal Kombat's inputs better, they are more straightforward and non-autistic. Street Fighter's are shit, I just don't like them and I have never heard a compelling argument for why they should be this way.

I fully admit that this is a seethe post nobody asked for and that I suck. I like the game a LOT otherwise though, wouldn't bother to be this upset about it otherwise.

Attached: 1654755257305.png (280x280, 101.42K)

I know, it would assrape balancing otherwise. The inputs would still be way more straightforward though.

It's just a charge. Just go practice for like an hour

>Just go practice for like an hour
Man that's a lot of effort just to be able to have fun in a videogame man

Wait till you have to practice set ups and timing. It's gonna take way longer than an hour.

Or, you know, maybe don't play a charge character then?

For charges just hold left and down for a second (maybe more, I'm not sure how long you need to hold you just need to get a feel for it and it isn't hard) and then do the rest of the input

You could just start playing your friends. You'll have fun if you're playing people of the same skill level.

Oh wait
>friends
lmao

I bet OP doesn't even realize he can charge while pressing other buttons.
Don't go look up Vatista in Under Night, you might lose your mind when you see her charging motions and multiple buttons at the same time.

>The possibility of using a larger moveset on a limited set of buttons
>Balance reasons (charge motions, also stuff like shoryuken requiring you to not block for at least 3 frames before doing the move)
>Many FG fans find execution fun, which these basic inputs are part of
Doing a hadouken or whatever isn't that difficult anyway, it's just that FGs have a unique control scheme and people get turned off since they can't use their normal FPS/RTS/etc. muscle memory

>I bet OP doesn't even realize he can charge while pressing other buttons.
I do, I just can't consistently do my combos.

How? Post a video I wanna see you somehow drop a combo with a charge character of things.

>I never really got what the point is of making these moves so complicated to pull off and why timing for combos has to so specific.
it's an archaic coin muncher business practice left over from the arcade days
+
artificial difficulty that serves no purpose other than to drive away customers
luckily they're phasing it all out as it adds nothing to everyone's experience with the genre

Attached: cammy sucks toes.png (1226x1690, 3.51M)

Am I not supposed to do combos?

No I want to see you attempt the combo so I can see how you're dropping it.
At least post the combo notation so I can show you.