Reminder that P3Pfags won't get this:

Reminder that P3Pfags won't get this:
youtu.be/C3emFUXbC5U

Attached: persona-3-1024x646-1.png (1024x646, 582.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iy47Q--EbU
youtu.be/Q9-devZzZNk?list=PL86609943E9325EBF
youtube.com/watch?v=lGjPut-k-7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should play both to be honest desu

Good because we get this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=-iy47Q--EbU

Based

Answer sucks and Femc soundtrack slaps. That said, FES is still way better

Gay

can someone explain what the differences are, and why the spergs are sperging

this song sucks compared to mass destruction

trannymc niggas lose once more

Who the fuck played P3P without having played vanilla and FES?

You get to play a tranny fantasy instead of the canon epilogue.

Pootable cucks will never see this

Attached: tumblr_824638f71e4b5ed455f3c6b38fa4c1d3_84a38aad_400.gif (358x280, 1.88M)

P3P replaces all 3D environments and cutscenes with menus and powerpoint slides

Based, but post actual GOAT
youtu.be/Q9-devZzZNk?list=PL86609943E9325EBF

youtube.com/watch?v=lGjPut-k-7U

Attached: 1387385835623.gif (255x191, 2.41M)

Good thing i've got it on my ipod
FES BABIES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

They'll just mod the track in.

FES is traditional persona: you have a 3d character model and can run around the map to find your classmates. Portable changes it into a visual novel kind of, instead of having a 3d model and running around a 3d world everything is reduced to text boxes

and that's a good thing, Chud.

remember that emulator chads get both

both very good songs, however, the answer sucks.

There's gonna be aLOT of time from now til' when P3P gets released, maybe they'll do the right thing and upgrade the graphics for P3P?

>maybe they'll do the right thing and upgrade the graphics for P3P?
not happening

mod it into what? the scenes where it plays don't exist in P3P

ok, im sure i did see open world movement in the footage thy released, but if thats true, then its clear someone at atlus, just LOVES suck sony's cock, and wants to ensure the other plats dont get the proper games.

>im sure i did see open world movement in the footage thy released
You didn't.

0:21 to 0:24

baby baby ooh dudud x34567 sure does sound great bro. you probably have dementia from listening to mass destruction too much.

that's tartarus

FES is an enhanced version of the original game, P3P is a cut down version for the psp, so for example all the graphics on the overworld and in story scenes were replaced with just static background and portraits instead of being 3d, the only 3d that remains is in the combat and even that has reduced polygons, it also cuts out the new story content that FES added. So you can see why people would complain when the port is based on the cut down version and it doesn't restore the graphics, why should a modern port be beholden by the limitations they had to make because it was on the psp when a version which doesn't have those limitations already exists.

Attached: 6237.webm (853x480, 2.75M)

That's the dungeon crawling bro

I was talking about the song.

If it wasn't for this song/intro I probably would have never gotten into Persona.
Burn my bread and P3P's opening don't have shit on this

i see... i guess Atlus really didnt wanna make these ports, so they must be halfassing it somehow so they get still some degree of preferential treatment by sony. same with them still not putting P5, Let alone R on the switch. and before you sonygras say anything, if the switch can run Catherine fullbody, it can run P5R, period.

P3FES was a ps2 game, right?

if Atlus is really halfassing this game set, i can imagine they are just using emulators or something, and since P3FES was on PS2 i can imagine them saying 'fuck it' because PS2 is still hard to emulate.

I'M NOT A PRINCESS

>let's port the version of Persona 3 made for a tiny screen with low rez graphics to consoles and PC over FES

Why are they doing this? Is it because FeMC is so popular?

>Is it because FeMC is so popular?
yes and P3P is also a MUCH easier game which is good for the P5 audience

And you'll never be one.

Attached: 5e180760194d054bf541adee9f7cac56.jpg (3000x3600, 2.64M)