Favourite weapons?

Favourite weapons?

Attached: 1649645576733.png (1024x1024, 1.69M)

Axes/switchglaive

the single katana

Fists and Odachi

Attached: giga.png (717x841, 461.29K)

I just realized I never tried bare hands. Did anyone try it and how was it?

2kat
luv me wa'ah sword

>bare hands
shitty even with a full build, the fact it has armor/skill effects at all is just for funsies
>fists
OP as hell

1kat and spear, it's how I played 1 and it's how I played 2. Mostly katana though, it's just so fucking good.

any tips on the fists?

hatchetgod reporting in

Attached: 1625886428442.jpg (297x357, 59.99K)

swinging the chain~ swinging the chaaaain~

Attached: kusarigama.jpg (1200x1524, 1.13M)

I am a sword/fist supremacist

Sword and spear. I picked up fists recently and have been doing sword/fist with Ren's set. Fists are great fun, but I have little experience with them. A half-completed kick combo gives maybe the most generous window to ki pulse cancel feathers/GS talisman out of anything in the game, and I love it.

>no bait and/or yokai titties in OP
The sad truth is that this thread will probably die. Maybe Wo Long hype will be enough to keep it afloat, though.

Attached: gig.jpg (859x960, 268.56K)

Splitstaff. I love how every attack has a variation if you hold the button and it's just a sick fuking weapon.

watch this
DARK SOULS and ELDEN RING is gutter trash for retards compared to nioh

Memorize active skills and string them into each other. Fists are the only weapon that can do this, and it's overpowered as fuck.

you got roar power yet? i fucking love the extendo-bonk

Randomly generated glowy sword #52

>no bait and/or yokai titties in OP
Yokai tiddies are small fry next to H-cup Hiddy anyway.

For me, it's the switchglaive

Attached: 1655318041602.png (779x895, 188.84K)

Hiddy is half yokai, therefore, one of those tiddies would be a yokai tiddy.

I played Nioh 1 and 2 back-to-back just before 2's release and used dual sword for both, but recently I played again with odachi and this thing is incredible. That sword pole vault is so strong.

Attached: 1653320397090.jpg (250x250, 7.63K)

Maybe the yokai half is the bottom half. Or the back half.

Is playing with 2 weapon types on your first playthough viable? Or would I be fucked spreading the skills across two weapons types? I only used the sword in nioh 1 and am about to start 2.