He roleplays as himself in an RPG

>he roleplays as himself in an RPG

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108.33K)

Then why is it called A ROLE PLAYING GAME you fucking autistic frogfaggot???

>noooooo you have to roll a black female tranny if you play an RPG. you can't just play yourself!!!

I roleplay as a female version of myself.

I roleplay myself in skating and golfing games. But not rpgs.

I do this too, but usually that means playing the evil character because my dad would have beat me harder if I were a girl and that would have turned me into a big bitch

So you can be anything you want and you choose to be yourself? Do you like sucking your own cock that much?

Also I am trans btw, forgot to mention

If I can play as anything I wat then why can't I play as myself you fucking cum-gargling retard?

because you play as yourself every day of the year
instead you can actually play as something interesting or more involved in the world, as opposed to acting like an actual Isaekai power fantasy retard

>rpg
>roleplay as himself
how is that even possible

Attached: 1652700411456.jpg (333x333, 44.26K)

This, simply being myself is boring, that's why I always play as someone else in video games, and also why I am transitioned to female irl

>can't play videogames without getting tranny delusions
unlucky

How can I play the role of a person who isn't me?
I don't know how would act or think.

That's unironically the only way to go. Looking up to somebody past 18 is a sign of immaturity and going as a girl shows that you just might have some problems upstairs.

Yes, I choose to play as if I was isekaid into whatever game I play, are you saying you don’t?

I play as an ugly bastard.

Can you also not picture objects in your head when reading? It's called using your brain, sweety

im too big of a moralfag to do anything else.
there is enough of evil shit and injustice in the real world i don't need it in my escapism as well.

Attached: 18ab6c78a96ef77ce324e28df1dd3cb6.jpg (640x640, 66.77K)

>Please enter name
>Enter my own name
Feels good when my name pops up on screen.

It's no different than writing or acting or even emphasizing with someone who has a different life than yours...and simply putting yourself in their shoes. Y-you can do that... right user?

a good rpg should allow me to play multiple types of characters, including but not limited to, myself

>create the character to look like me in an RPG
>its an RPG so hes a badass hero
>cant immerse myself in the game anymore
Everytime lads

>redditfrog
>semantics argument
Retard

>REEEE YOU CAN'T BE YOURSELF IN AN RPG
>THE WORLD IS FULL OF MAGIC AND YOU DARE THINK OF YOURSELF AS AN INTERESTING ENOUGH CHARACTER TO... DO THINGS?
>YOU COULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTING LIKE MY DEMON ELEMENTAL HYBRID WITH DARK LIGHTNING AND TIME POWERS BUT YOU CHOOSE TO BE HUMAN??
>HOW WILL PEOPLE KNOW HOW COOL YOU ARE IF YOU DON'T EVEN TRY TO BE DIFFERENT

Only in first person/isometric rpgs. If the game has third person camera where I can see my character’s ass I always play as a woman

>all caps schizo posting
Sad

>semantic argument
Do you even know what that term means you fucking idiot?

"Roleplaying" is some straight up tranny shit. Just play the fucking video game nerd.

truly moralfaggots are boring, miserable people

Imagine attacking others because they aren't unsatisfied by the person they are. You know what group of people that reminds you of.
White human fighter, thanks.

Attached: 1630864072954.png (530x579, 147.72K)

But that's the thing, I don't play "myself" every day, if I did, I'd shoot trannies for sport. Good thing we have videogames, eh?