Why is the board like this?

Why is the board like this?

Attached: 1583168916620.png (1024x960, 1.39M)

Because saying you like a game brings in the shill army to circle jerk and nobody likes being near shills.

Why are YOU like this?

Because Any Forums is arguably the worst place on the internet to discuss vidya. It's just doom posting, shilling and console warring.

broken dopamine receptors, many such cases

because they desperately want to relive the TORtanic

Console wars.

I've already played everything worth playing, now the new vidya meta is triggering fags like you

sad

I have broken dopamine receptors but even I think this place is a shithole and (you)s literally do nothing. If people get dopamine off of (you)s then they are psychopathic.

Any Forums is for people who got bullied at a crucial time in their childhood development so they imprinted as 'uncool'. because of this, 4channers are basically allergic to 'cool' or popular things and must ALWAYS chase uncool things.

Inner insecurities.
If you like something you will open yourself up for attacks, it's just easier to dislike something because you can't be "wrong" and usually don't even need to make valid points.

Having sex would cure you of this malady

>If you like something you will open yourself up for attacks

this too. it explains why people who show flagrant excitement/enthusiasm for something get bullied as being 'reddit'. if you aren't acting like a scathing cynic you are 'not from here'

>4channers are basically allergic to 'cool' or popular things and must ALWAYS chase uncool things.
Every time I try to talk about a cool Indie game no one has heard of before I get called a shill. It's only AAA games that get discussed.

Because Any Forums is not one person you newfag

Pcunt cultists

>If you like something you will open yourself up for attacks,

Genuinelly the biggest problem with conversations on Any Forums. It's easy to say something's shit, but most posters are unable to bring up counter examples that aren't established classics

This is actually why I hate modern Any Forums. Old Any Forums used to introduce people to so many games that most people overlooked or didn't care about like Recettear, KAG, SS13, Dragon's Dogma, Nier, STALKER, etc. There is nothing like that anymore, the only reason I come here is in hopes of finding more cool games that people don't talk about or know about.

it literally is though. if Any Forums wasn't one person, how come its so easy to guess (with 95% accuracy) the exact replies you will get to a post or thread you make?

if i make a thread about an innocent enough topci, but my op image has a black person hidden in the background, or accidentally has pastel blue and pink colors, what do you think the first five posts are gonna be?

>because of this, 4channers are basically allergic to 'cool' or popular things and must ALWAYS chase uncool things.

In a way, Any Forums is Reddit's bitch. Undertale was massivelly popular on Any Forums until the game started gaining mainstream attention and people here became self-concious about liking what le reddtors likes

This. Everyone on Any Forums are just zoomers who mimic and parrot other peoples opinions. They're all retarded.

As an actual human being I like video games I have actually played, not fake trailers of video games that don't come out for a year that are spammed all over the board.

The problem is that at this point I don't even believe they actually play those classics. I like Doom 1-2, but fucking christ there is no way that you have never played a single game past those (and sometimes Quake) that you actually consider good.

>Undertale was massivelly popular on Any Forums until the game started gaining mainstream attention
No, Undertale was just universally popular. It just seeped into Any Forums.