This shit was terrible

I love the Dishonored series so I figured I'd love this shit too since it's Arkane who made it but fuck this shit was boring. Also that chick in the cover is such an annoying cunt that made the ending choice the easiest I ever made.

Attached: Deathloop_cover_art.jpg (220x270, 25.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nd9a0uvcNJM?t=159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DeFlop

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

>since it's Arkane who made it
See, this is where you went wrong.
It may say "Arkane" on the splash screen, but this is not the same Arkane you know.
It's dead.

Attached: arkane.jpg (518x730, 125.88K)

kfc stocks

It's an insult to Im-Sims.
Everything has been streamlined to be more action oriented and the time loop is a fucking sham of a gimmick with only super limited tracks to explore down.
It's even shallower than Bioshock with a way more boring plot and setting.

the police would have nothing to do

DeathPoop

Which is the ideal state of the police department.

:)

Attached: ChudFLOP.png (1771x749, 307.2K)

It was fine for a one and done, but they tried to make it too many things at once. I dug the incest vibes in the stay ending though.

Wypipo would have to be original for once instead of desperately copying everything from POC

Attached: Behind every Huwhite.jpg (2152x6850, 2.98M)

I gave my black friend this for his birthday this year and he still hasn't played it

Arkane is just "that black people game" developer now

Perhaps but they were trained to be murderers instead of peace keepers. They will just start harassing people into committing the crimes and when they don't commit the crimes they will just beat them anyways and claim they were acting like niggers

prison labor

There would be no sector of soceity, because humans wouldn't exist. BOOM

>the police would have nothing to do
The american police would stil lhave a lot to do unless you replace your entire population with Asians

Attached: 9589498023.png (1202x342, 354.08K)

I avoided this game only because I saw bl*cks

You made the right call. You're very aware of them being black as you play the game, and the game sucks as well.

>user can't read a table
lol

lmao

Attached: 1651191729246.jpg (615x722, 207.39K)

>user can't read or breed

>t. low IQ that did not understood the question.

Is your point that NPCs will flock to any old shit with Marvel branding? We knew that already.

>no breed
and how is the future going to look?
google hunger africa for a good example, lmao

>is your point that npcs will flock to any old shit with marvel branding
OH NO NO NO

Attached: Outgrossed in his native.png (1905x711, 275.13K)

wew! thank the white men who created the character and the marvel universe right?

>and how is the future going to look?
Pretty based acutally with the most war mongering people in history gone

>what would happen if 12% of the planets population diappeared?

Hurr Durr

Attached: 1592254666990.png (245x343, 158.21K)

Jew*

Inflated numbers
Get bto

Attached: 1627709374266.png (865x810, 41.33K)

I'm so tired of this race baiting shit bros

You mean those saints who took the blacks from africa and brought them to america saving them from certain death, poverty and starvation there?
Damn, I hope they are seen as gods in the black community!

Haven't seen Black Panther but Northman was pretty mediocre, nowhere near the level of something like Valhala Rising

The copenings for why your movie flopped even internationally HAHAHHAHAHAA

Attached: 34545645.png (1057x288, 231.85K)

>africa
>not warmongering since the dawn of time
lmao, user don't even know his own history

The Irish. Without blacks the irish would become niggers. Everything they say about blacks they'd say about the irish. White supremacists would start talking about how the irish aren't really white, and they're catholics so fuck 'em anyways. 'murica is a protestant nation and has no place for papist dogs.

I'm sorry when did Africa and Asia cause over 35 million deaths in India alone. Over 58 million in the Americas. When did Africa start 2 world wars LMAO literally getting an entire country massacred right now because one manlet European said some nazis controlled Ukraine kek

As a Arkane fanboy I enjoyed it. It was no prey/dishonored/dark messiah but it had enough interesting stuff going for it that I had a good time. The worst bits were unironically Julianna talking. Which made the ending I got all the more gratifying. sadly she just lives anyway because lol why not

Redfall on the other hand is something I don't plan to touch with a ten foot pole, I never thought Arkane would make their vampire game into just fucking Borderlands 2.

Attached: dead bitch.png (465x458, 362.49K)

Damn, some incel is really angry this morning.

You started the racebaiting i'm just engaging chud

Unironically consumer-oriented corporations. Niggers are the biggest fucking consoomers and will blow their welfare cheque on the latest smartphone/sneakers the second they get it.

>meanwhile in real life

Attached: 1628301771753.png (1051x712, 930.42K)

I know this is a racebaiting thread but if anyones willing to engage my in schizo ramblings; does anyone else get the feeling that Blackreef was Pandyssia? It would be pretty lacklustre but there were a fair few allusions to Dishonored dotted throughout the place that felt like they went deeper than just reused assets. And the strange temporal anomalies and weird relics that can be found within it closely resembled the Void stuff in 2.

Attached: garden of eyes.png (1428x799, 2.47M)

Qrd on the ending?

Consider how many wars in africa, for how many years.
And no, not the public movie-boosted wars.
You are welcome.

the thing is african were always more bloodthirsty than whites based on crime spiking in every new area they settled. why did white kill more do you ask? because they actually have more than 2 digits iq to do it unlike blackies
youtu.be/Nd9a0uvcNJM?t=159