P5R>P3>P4>P5>P3P>P4G

P5R>P3>P4>P5>P3P>P4G

Attached: images (2).png (205x246, 81.59K)

Isn't G just 4 with more content?

Yes but it has no soul.

P3P > 4 > FES > 5.

Gunna be real with you dude, there are no good persona games

In what world do you live in where the P4G fan is the one yelling and not the other way around?

Attached: 1612172506951.jpg (870x675, 129.04K)

>4 Vanilla contrarian can't even size and save an image correctly.
Like pottery

Yes but it has a massive downside called Marie attached to it

P4G > all
don't bother sharing your terrible opinions plebians

Attached: l7dxcabh5x451.jpg (1448x2048, 373.69K)

Attached: 1655059368263.webm (853x480, 2.75M)

I like all the persona games, and I’m looking forward to playing them all painlessly on the console of my choice. It doesn’t matter which is better, all have their strengths and faults.

What makes P5R so much better than vanilla?

Akechi becomes based in the last month. Like, he is completely redeemed as an interesting character. Also the main villain isn’t even really a villain because he makes earth a paradise, and there’s extra content. Morgana doesn’t randomly make you sleep early and waste nights.

>more content is always better

All of the new content is of notably lower quality than the base game

>Isn't G just 4 with more content?

and a literal poorly written Mary Sue you have to hang out with to experience the new content

Attached: Marie Sue.jpg (204x247, 7.22K)

The gameplay is expanded and more fun (at the cost of some game difficulty, if that shit matters to you), the new villain is the best one the series has had since P2, the new music is amazing, less Morgana bullshit, Kasumi is honestly a great addition to the cast.
I think the changes should have been more pronounced in some sense, like Kasumi should be playable more, the "oh this character will only join at this part of the game" is bullshit, we should have all party members by mid game the latest.
Put well, that's a complaint that goes for all Persona games
The worst thing this game does IMO is that the ending feels less happy, I guess, than vanilla 5's ending.

Stop spoiling the game you fucking loser.

Attached: mfw.jpg (1280x720, 79.09K)

The only thing you miss out on is the epilouge at the end. The fact that you can select which skills get inherited instead of having to open and close the menu 500 times until you get the skills you want alone make it worth not going back to vanilla

Both games are filth

Attached: 67i67k4467.jpg (433x480, 33.57K)

Atlus rehashes of Persona games is the literal proof that more isn't aways better.

>spoiling a 3 year old game
I know this is bait, so here's your (you)

that's not literal

Vanilla 4 is better purely for no garbagefus like Mary.

No it isn't.

I like golden cause I got to hang with my man Adachi

Yes it is.

nuh uh

I unironically agree

People who hate on P4G keep mentioning Marie but they never mention the very necessary Social Link with Adachi to actually make him a character and not the obvious villain.

all the p3s > P5 > P4G > Persona Fightans > P5S > P5R > P4 > dancings
I'm sorry personaniacs, I never played 1 or 2

Attached: E7pt__tWUAAEV0S - g20d.jpg (777x831, 93.48K)

5>3/FES>EP>IS>4>1

The other re-releases of the other games need not apply

Nothing it's a downgrade.

P3 is mediocre game, only better than P1, and every other Persona game is better than 3.

but P5R has that too, you need to do the expanded Akechi stuff and Maruki stuff to get the new cotent.

t. PS3fag
You'll be able to play it soon, don't worry, it's an upgrade all the way through.

and it's better integrated than Marie Sue's bullshit