What is it with Darth Vader and niggers?

What is it with Darth Vader and niggers?

Attached: disrespect.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

He's 100% black.
They're not.

uh who is the girl in the 2nd part of the clip? wtf did i miss? haven't paid any attention to star wars since... revenge of the sith.

Attached: bulba.jpg (1063x640, 334.96K)

Obiwan show. Just watch clips

He's just based and hates woman

Attached: 4oa04nywj8u21.jpg (1986x5839, 1.58M)

Shes one of the Inquisitors that Vader sends out. They've been hunting down all the Jedi who got away after the order 66 shit. All that is from the Obi Wan show going on right now. Takes place 10 years after Revenge of the Sith

Please don't insult Darth Vader with your zoomer lingo.

>Obiwan show.
after watching a few clips i am glad my personal identity is no longer tied in anyway to the star wars series or i'd be so mad right now

Attached: 1611079652829.png (599x599, 419.13K)

Why?

>Shes one of the Inquisitors that Vader sends out.
so why is she fighting darth vader? don't tell me it's because she has a change of heart. are they incapable of making compelling Imperial/sith characters without having them switch to the Republic/Rebels?

Attached: 1594327851729.jpg (719x720, 59.33K)

She was one of the younglings at the temple
She survived the purge by hiding in a pile of corpses and and later on had herself captured by the empire to be trained as an Inquisitor to eventually kill Vader when the opportunity comes but as it turned out in this episode, Vader remembered who she was all along and just wanted to see how when she's finally try to strike

ngl, the whole "my apprentice will kill me" rule of two eugenics thing was one of the smartest things the Sith thought up.
Vader could straight up Dynasty Warriors his way through hoards of Jedi and Sith from the Old Republic era.
>"but muh SWOTOR OC is le powerful!"
Vader would curbstomp your OC, Marr, Satele Shan and Valkorian all together and singlehandedly.

Fuck, now I want a Dynasty Warriors styled Star Wars game where Ben Kenobi, Vader and a few others get sent back in time to the Old Republic days (maybe even further back) and fight for control of the galaxy.

I like how Obi-Wan has scenes and plot from Fallen Order.

>what is Mace Dindu

Nah I'd put Valkorion up there with Sidious. A healthy Vader without suit could be more powerful than both though

>-Oomer posting yourself
Be better fag

Nihilus one shots him btw. Valkorion is not a wound in the force so he has no defense against Nihilus.

Guess who is a wound in the force? Sidious.

Sidious > Nihilus > Valkorion

Attached: 1645234220640.jpg (1512x2016, 706.2K)

TV shows have been better than the movies, but that's not really saying much.

>battle for Zakuul
>Vader lands on Zakuul in a bid to kill Valkorian and get control of the Infinite Army
>cutting his way through tons of Knights of Zakuul including Senya and the black guy
>boots down the door
>Arcann, Thexan and Vaylin are there and try to fight him
>VADERED.COM
>turns out Valkorian has fled to [planet I can't remember the name of] to find and join with his other selves.
>tracks him down to said planet
>Viti-Tene-Korian has fused to take Vader down
>actually doing a good job of beating Vader
>untill...
>DS Revan outta fucking nowhere with the assist

Fuck, I'm actually digging this back to the OR Dynasty Warriors game idea

I guess maybe Valkorian/Tenebrae/WhateverDaFug could maybe stand up to him. I kinda doubt it though.

Revan is just Old Republic Anakin but not a paraplegic so he'd win

>Vader without suit
why doesn't he swap to a good suit and non shit prosthetics? i don't recall why

>He didn't draw his lightsaber at all during the Reva fight because she's not worth it
Absolutely based

Because he is Sidious's lapdog.

>This is the new zoomie cope
fucking kek

The lore reason is that Sidious deliberately gimped him to ensure that Vader can't overthrow him.

Sheev keeps him on battle droid scraps to make sure he doesn't overthrow him

There is also the part about him not wanting to upgrade it because he wants to keep suffering but that is probably legends now

Not exactly, he knew Palpatine gave him a gimp suit but decided to keep it as punishment to himself for killing Padme and losing to Obi Wan and constant reminder of his failure, this also had the side effect of making him perpetually mad as fuck and just making him more powerful with the Dark Side.