Blizzdrones

he uninstalled it

Attached: redshirtguy.jpg (1708x896, 166.36K)

i dont care

Was it an April Fool's joke or not?

based. he gave it a chance, and called it out for the shit it is.

Attached: this_is_how_i_mountain_dew_it_chins.webm (476x640, 2.15M)

Are there any diablo like games with NO microtransactions where you can just earn everything by playing? Is Torchlight 2 or Path of Exile any good?

Attached: 1655274716499.jpg (960x958, 223.7K)

No what they did to their games is worse than their april's fool jokes

titans quest though its got a few expansions now you'll want to buy also

Legit, play Grim Dawn

Of course there are. I recommend Grim Dawn, keep in mind 3 of the classes are tied to DLC (Malmouth for Inquisitor and Necromancer, Forgotten Gods for Oathkeeper). You can also combine two classes.

The game made 14.5 million in the first week so clearly, Blizzard knows better than this guy

Based

Attached: legendary.jpg (1024x651, 35.94K)

torchlight 2 is kino and a great game to play iwth a girl.

hes not the only guy losing interest fast

Attached: 1635208480041.jpg (1523x1039, 389.44K)

that 14.5 million was made across a very small number of whales. while literally everyone else is quitting. remember those people quitting are part of the product they are selling to the whales. its not sustainable and not worth the immense opportunity cost AND diablo brand damage.

>It met my expectations.
What a fucking absolute lad.
The hero Blizzdrones don't deserve.

>pokemon hgss
why?

if you like 40k Inquisitor Martyr

finish diablo 2 and grim dawn

>The game made 14.5 million in the first week so clearly, Blizzard knows better than this guy
the idea that sales = a good game is laughable. with the advent of the internet, your potential target audience is massive, and companies with huge marketing budgets and name recognition can make truckloads of money easily. it doesn't mean the game isn't shit. just look at The Last Jedi, it was trash and made a ton of money. that doesn't mean the film is any good.

Attached: upset.jpg (625x600, 122.87K)

probably some ~5k viewer variety streamer giving it a whirl because muh childhood

14 million gross revenu is nothing, that's like selling 200K console games these day. Worldwide.

>video games can't produce art

Attached: Behold.jpg (1459x760, 275.5K)

No procedural generation automatically makes it unplayable.