Romhacking Tr*nny Removes Ted Woolsey's Name From Final Fantasy

romhacking.net/hacks/6936/

This is getting to be insane and I think romhackers are going to have to be examined as the new speedrunners. They're literally at a point where they're not improving the game, they're just trying to rewrite history because... they didn't like his work? Square paid the man and Ted Woolsey worked on the fucking game, and believing anything else is a fucking cope.

What is wrong with these people?

Attached: romhacking woolsey translation.jpg (1136x520, 149.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99M79w8hEcQ
igdb.com/people/weimin-li
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't the point that since the translation is re-done, you're effectively removing Woolsey's work so it doesn't make any sense to have him in the credits?

Didn't you literally just post this

Stop playing translations and you'll feel better, fag.

He's still the real original translator, pretending otherwise is literal fanfiction

>rom is specially meant for fan-translations that re-do the entire script and make Woosley's work irrelevant anyway
Who cares? Why do you care?

bizarre thing to do and a bizarre thing to get mad about

shut up Ted

do you really want your name to be associated with the work of a troon?

> mod removes SJW cinema from a game
> Any Forums loves it
> mod removes something a tranny doesn't like
> Any Forums winges

It's the opposite side of the same coin.

FF3/FF6 is not their work, regardless of how they mangle it.

What a son of a submariner

opposites as in bad and good. neck yourself tranny

no? what sort of batshit insane logic is this?

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

Who the fuck fucking plays romhacks you fucking twit
This is not a problem, it's not even worth a thread
The real game exists already

>troon adds some LGBT shit to their fan translation
>Any Forums has a meltdown over it
>check the credits to see the translator
>Ted gets blamed for it
surely you have the mental lucidity to understand this, user

Not even faneditors remove the name of the editor from the credits of the movies they edit. Only in the sad world of video games would a tranny removing the name of the official translator of FF3 make sense.

Cope

The point of other hacks is that the translator credits weren't meant to be part of the opening crawl.

This hack is by an autist who thought that meant everyone hates Woolsey.

What the fuck is a remake planner?

Still not as egregious as the IOS/Steam games, both V and VI, removing Hironobu Sakafuckingguchi from the intro AND ending credits.

Someone needed to be shot for that cute little decision.

not worth a thread

Guy who planned the remake

>romhackers are going to have to be examined as the new speedrunners
where the fuck have you been? have you ever met a romhacker? They have always been super autistic. They can't just appreciate a game the way it is so they make a shitty romhack where they can play the game the way they want it, virtually nobody else will ever play a hacker's romhack... just like nobody is ever going to play this romhack.

>Retarded tranny didn't remove "Remake Planners" which weren't featured in the JP Versions because both Weimin Li and Aiko Ito literally were Localization Team members along with Woolsey
The retard who made the patch is clueless
youtube.com/watch?v=99M79w8hEcQ

Romhackers are garbage which is why they rarely ever use the JP Rom

Attached: 147989727069.png (400x381, 108.33K)

Wait, people actually read any of the names in the credits when they beat a game??

As many others said, it's immensely disrespectful and shows a great sign of asshurt, but it's also just a romhack. The choice to not download and use it is an obvious one, and one I imagine many people that even use Romhacking.net will follow.

This
close thread

Nobody (NOBODY) would think Woolsey added some dumb shit to FF3.

Cry about it

He is a retard who doesn't understand anything
He removed Woolsey but not Weimin Li and Aiko Ito because he doesn't know anything about FF6

See This is the kind of retard who gets approved by romhacking
There's no standard for quality whatsoever

If there was a romhack I did not like I would simply not install the romhack.

See
and

And in the real original version of the game it shall remain, but in retranslations it makes sense to remove it for hopefully obvious reasons

The fact that this hack was approved proves once and for all that there is literally ZERO quality control in Romhacking

See
for why this is a dumb hack by a dumb zoomer

>but in retranslations it makes sense to remove it for hopefully obvious reasons
Except leaving in Weimin Li and Aiko Ito who worked on the US Localization alongside Woolsey is retarded as fuck as is using the US version of the ROM to do your translations instead of the JP ROM because you're an incompetent zoomer faggot

As someone that idolizes FF6's credits sequence, I was always curious what "Remake planner" meant and would joke with friends about it back in the day. Thanks for the info about it, buddy. The romhacker is clearly a dolt. Nice find.

>not your personal army
>le tranner boogeyman

>buy game
>edit
>change title to my liking
>change credits and remove names of creators and put mine
>redistribute as warez
lmao

But this is a credit in the original game.

Yes he literally just did as you can see from the OP, which is the start of this thread.
You absolute slopeheaded mongoloid.

Kissless virgin thread

never heard of Ted Woolsey until now
HIS NAME WAS TED WOOLSEY
HIS NAME WAS TED WOOLSEY

People that would be upset at this are 30+, so that isn't true at all.
Right?

>Change Shigeru Miyamoto's credit in Mario World to "The Peepee Poopoo Man."
>Post outrage thread on Any Forums.
>Free publicity.

When Japs used "Remake" back in the day it meant "remaking" the game for a non-Japanese audience.
So Aiko Ito and Weimin Li were like co-ordinators for the US Localization but the retard who made the patch can't even be bothered to check the JP Credits.

Weimin Li is also credited as a translator in Chrono Trigger
igdb.com/people/weimin-li
I guess he translated some minor things here and there for CT or maybe served as consultant to Woolsey for that game.

>person online does something stupid, give me (you)s and be outraged with me!
No fuck off.

Can't imagine someone being a virgin, let alone kissless, after 30.