Untitled

Attached: EZcgtejX0AseYxx.jpg (1136x640, 161.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7CyEQAoV7LM
youtube.com/watch?v=_5CJxGF_Iyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nintendo direct, you'll see

>Tendies have no games and are desperate for ANYTHING that they beg for shit like Purse Owner
Sad!

Kek this shit was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen

user, it will be a gimped out-sourced version if it is released.

Attached: Persona Collection.jpg (1200x628, 230.02K)

Why are Switchfags so insistent on playing P5R at Very Low graphical settings, 720p @16fps when it's coming to PC?

Attached: 1489768509515.png (500x600, 9.66K)

youtu.be/7CyEQAoV7LM
You sure want them with the trans lead localizer previous history?

Technically they won, the Persona series broke free...just not on Nintendo consoles lmao

SMT V sold like shit, no reason to port this to Switch

Most of them are stupid children that only care about Persona because of Smash and couldn't even build a toaster if they tried.

Just wait until it comes out to get multiple threads bitching about the localization and censorship, they always ignore it at first then go "why localizers do this shit?" and so on

I kept telling people the Switch can't run Royal unless they do some major drawbacks, graphically.
People then posted those "SEE SOMEONE GOT IT TO RUN ON A PS3" with none of the UI elements, all the particles and graphical effects removed, so it was nothing but models in a room.

Have you built a toaster?

#Breakfreepersona
This is so fucking cringey. If you're enough of a fan to start a slacktivist social media campaign surely you've fucking played the game by now and wouldn't care about port begging.

It's moreso caring about the game reaching more people, even friends who haven't gotten the chance to play yet due to their platform of choice. I couldn't care less about playing it on Switch, but it'd be nice for people who play that almost exclusively.

It's broken free user. It's on Xbox, PC, PS now.

>*No longer snoystation exclusives

>tfw gonna be playing it on my Steam Deck

Attached: 1648629572127.gif (423x360, 1.08M)

Does Royal really look that much better than 5, which natively runs on PS4? Genuine question, never looked into the games myself.

I meant PS3 not PS4, same question.

I just watched this and honestly it is hard to see the differences (besides new content obviously)
youtube.com/watch?v=_5CJxGF_Iyo