How did Nintendo survive the DOUBLE FLOP that were GameCube and GameBoy Advance?

How did Nintendo survive the DOUBLE FLOP that were GameCube and GameBoy Advance?

Attached: ac.png (854x1084, 633.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL84jOymQrcY1p46-ff7rURF8RksNZi4sJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GBA was not a flop, it was pretty big it sold 81 million units in 3 years

Lol

I have a hard time believing gba was a flop. Everyone I knew had one.

the wiiU was their biggest flop, nobody bought that shit

Nintendo 64 was also a flop.

It got outsold by the GB and the DS. By Nintendo standards it's a flop.
True, yet it only sold a few hundred thousand less than the Genesis. Think about that for a second Segafaggots.

The Saturn sold even worse, only 9 million. Even the Wii U did better than that. As for Genesis, SNES only sold about 10 million more. The 16 bit era was weird because there was like 40 different systems all competing for dominance but only SNES & Genesis managed to sell 30 million & over.

I hate zoomers so.much it's unreal

Why are all tendies like mega submissive bootlickers?

Retarded zoomer. Neither of these flopped for fuck sake.

Not only that, but Nintendo sold the hardware of both at a profit and made a fortune from the proprietary media, licensing, accessories etc.

Microsoft lost about 10 BILLION trying to brute force the original Xbox to success.

Fucking stay in school.

Attached: 1578344629933.png (1941x1092, 1.88M)

Nintendo was also unhappy with the SNES. Sure, they sold it in Japan until 1999 but that was only because the N64 flopped. The Being successful in Nintendo terms means to surpass your old hardware. Therefore the noly successful Nintendo consoles were the NES, Game Boy, Wii, DS (surpassed the GBA), and Switch. SNES is somewhat accepable only because it BTFO the fuck out of Sega. Everything else is a flop and you should forget it ever existed.

Everything is a flop ffor all of you rent free niggers. I bet you would be pissing your pants if your console sold even one copy.n0t0h

>if it sells less than 50M it's a flop
Yes. *insert Chad face*

The Nintendo DS saved their sorry asses

>GBA
>Flop
It didn't pull DS numbers but it was successful enough to warrant backwards compatability on the DS.

No, the GBA was still a floppy piece of shit, they only included the cartridge slot because otherwise the 5 people who bought a GBA would complain that they got scammed.

>tfw nintentoddlers do it for free and ask Tyrone to fuck their wife
LMAO

you're a complete retard

God I wish I could live in my own made up world like you do.

>82 million sold
>flop

Top kek lmao

It's kinda weird that SNES is considered as somewhat unsuccessful. I think they did great considering the competition they went up against. Atari, 3d0, Neo Geo, Neo Geo CD, Genesis, PC Engine, some system by Apple computers that was only released in Japan, and well there was a lot of complete flops by that era with even Konami & Capcom trying to get into the console business.
This fat fuck has a pretty good run down of the 16 bit era, but he only focuses on the systems that actually at least 1% of the market share.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL84jOymQrcY1p46-ff7rURF8RksNZi4sJ

What's amusing is that Nintendo viewed the PC Engine as their competition because Yamauchi viewed Sega of Japan as a bunch of morons, so it was a shock that it ended up being the Genesis who were the strong 2nd place contender, although that's due to SOA. I'm fairly certain of that since we've had Sega of Japan running shit for nearly 3 decades now and they're still making the same exact retarded ass mistakes they were making back in the 90s. They're just completely tone deaf and don't understand their own games from stuff like Sonic to Streets of Rage. All of that is only being kept alive by the fans.

That's a whole 100m less than the original GB and a whole 20m less than the DS. Cope. It sold nothing. Even the 3DS which was also a flop sold more.

Not actually flops, you fell for game "journo" lies.

Attached: 1654894473088.jpg (2104x815, 390.34K)

the gba fucking butchered both the n64 and gamecube user
does an updated pic of this exist?

Attached: 6338.jpg (960x685, 200.26K)

>N64 flopped
>Gamecube flopped
>Wii U super flopped
The only good consoles for tendies were the Wii and Switch.

>that huge crater in sales between the GB and DS
>not a flop

When the Wii U flopped weren’t there talks that we might see Nintendo games in Sony and Xbox consoles?