WHAT the fuck

I thought he was based? What is this shit?

Attached: 1652754632550.jpg (827x643, 130.79K)

He is black?

Reggie is basketball american?

As black as Kamala Harris

what you think he’s hawaiin or something?

I thought he was like a Mexican or something.

unironically yes.
t. nigger
never looked at this dude and said "oh yeah, he's black."

He's from Haiti.

I thought he was Hawaiin wtf.

he's from haiti you retard

Attached: 1653567075627.jpg (640x480, 77.49K)

That's like when I call myself Asian whenever it works in my favor just because I have some in my background and that gave me a fat flat flip nose.

he is black? Isn't he American?

Don't call yourself a nigger bro
You're just melanin enriched

Reggie is a nice guy but he's very self important. Sure he was a light skinned black guy working for a Japanese company but NOA was infamously cucked to NOJ and couldn't do anything independently besides marketing decisions

I get that Bezos owns WaPo so this divide and conquer, union-busting shit is their bread and butter but fuck Reggie for playing along with this shit. He's been universally loved his entire career and he wants to pull the race card? What a fucking asshole

>completely downplays his skin color in the book, instead focusing on his skills and decisionmaking
>major media outlet latches onto it and makes it his defining characteristic
Many such cases

>Leading Nintendo
Wasn't he just part of NoA that was just a sub branch to the real Nintendo with no actual power?

>but NOA was infamously cucked to NOJ and couldn't do anything independently besides marketing decisions
NoA is LITERALLY just the English (Americano) translation and marketing arm of NCL in the first place. Same thing for NoE.

>he's black?!
man shut the fuck up you make this thread every day

Attached: 1648371442505.png (302x248, 139.81K)

I'm not taking a picture of my hand again its up to you to believe me.
Got a good chuckle out of pic though.
That's nice of you to say, but I know where I'm posting. The second I let up is when they jump down my throat.