My phone has been having a problem I can't fix all day and now I just accidentally deleted thousands of images I hadn't...

my phone has been having a problem I can't fix all day and now I just accidentally deleted thousands of images I hadn't backed up yet
I want to fucking kill myself I'm so upset
I can't even recover them because the photo recovery software won't recognize my phone as an external drive

Attached: 1479700532076.png (760x839, 759.67K)

Bitch do you think this board is your facebook page get out of here

kill yourself

Attached: file.png (2560x7448, 3.39M)

silly phone poster

Don’t dwell on imaginary problems.

Am I the only one who really wants to fuck OP? His posts are just so pathetic and he wants validation so bad it triggers something in me

He would probably let you do it if you bought him a new phone.

That's what you get for phoneposting

I don't think those are the same poster user
You know that when you save an image on Any Forums it doesn't change its hash right?

post a picture of you I want to coom

There's an android app that can recover pictures, look it up, it helped me a long while ago

did you see what he posted last thread? His legs looked so smooth

It's the same dude
Same filename, same blogs
It's the only reason I bother reading the threads

Look on the slightly bright yet very dark side, one day you will pass away, one day your descendants will be distant enough temporally from you that your pictures will be irrelevant to them. Pictures are largely useless and 99% of your phone pics will never be looked at by anyone including yourself. In the grand scheme of things it's all right mane. Take a deep breath and go for a walk

Attached: 1655229731757.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

It's the same fucking poster lol. He has the same writing style.

Why doesn't he change the file name? I don't get it.

Holy shit what an interesting life story via posts. I should search by filename more often

It's not super interesting, he lies all the time. You'll figure that out yourself if you decide to read his threads though.

He clearly wishes to be recognized user

Also OP drop a discord invite or username you seem interesting let's chat man.

How would you know that he lies

He wants bottom feeder Any Forumsirgins to feel bad for him and fall in love with him and stalk him

Because he contradicts himself constantly.

Do you change your filenames after you post an image? Because if you do, you're more autistic than OP.

LMAOing at this right now, it makes me so happy this happened to you

I'm obsessed with you OP let me fix you we're so alike we're the same age please reply to me

video games