They're finally fixing WC3 Reforged

Will you buy it? They're prepping it for Steam...
WC3 on Steambros.... Imagine saying that 2 decades ago...

Attached: tFOyDBf.png (655x584, 325.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/10Yfhz_6Yac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they finally putting it out of its misery?

I already own the original version of wc3, no need

Nah, already have the superior version in the CD case.

Blizzard games suck so no

Are they adding custom campaigns back in yet?

lol
lmao

>All custom games created by users are property of blizzard
Didn't know Blizzard was such a based company
youtu.be/10Yfhz_6Yac

just revert it to the pre-reforged patched classic and there its fixed

>WC3 on Steambros.... Imagine saying that 2 decades ago...
Wow! Extra pointless DRM! Sign me up!

only if you sell your soul to blizzard.

Don't want another case of dota, don't we?

Why the fuck didn’t they do all this before release or within the first few months after release? Too little to late.

>Blizzard
>putting a game on Steam
???
Has Blizzard's revenue collapsed THAT hard? They've exclusively used b.net for longer than Steam has existed.

no fuck blizzard, I dont care if once upon a time some other people who worked there made games I really enjoyed. Reforged was one of the biggest examples of anti consumer live service horse shit in the medium and modern activision-blizzard deserves every bit of shit it gets and more. Now with Diablo Immortal they just reaffirmed that their primary goal is to gouge every nostalgia blind fanboy for every cent they can and run another series into the ground to do it.

Attached: 1570728986244.png (169x186, 58.28K)

>ranked play
>player profiles
>leaderboards
Wow, shit that I don't give a single fuck about in a warcraft game
I'll keep playing the original thanks

Imagine ever supporting a company that takes away your 20 year product to replace it with a gutted copy with half the features.

Attached: 1654731508160.gif (148x166, 15.99K)

>custom maps are now automatically property of blizzard
>making non woke map? ban
>talking with your friend non-approved language? ban

I doubt they'll get rid of it entirely but it is a possibility considering that Microsoft made Bethesda take their launcher out back and shoot it, as well as Activision putting Cawadooty back on Steam.

Nice headcanon with that Steam release, that would be the absolute end of Blizzard

They can go fuck themself tho, the only way to redeem their name is to revert everything they did in the past few years and we know its not going to happen

doesnt it auto upgrade or some shit now? i mean if you wanna play bnet

The could just do what they did with starcraft. Have the original game for free and make a good remaster, in this case fix reforged. But then again it sucked so much they knew no one would care so killing the original was just blizzard being assholes.

>create room
>select the map
>gets banned
i hate modern gaming