1000 planets

>1000 planets
cmon todd, don't lie to me.

Attached: 1649604406786.jpg (1127x802, 84.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIYthyp2lto
youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=VIYthyp2lto

I don't know why you'd think that's a lie, that's very achievable with procedural generation

Crowbcat will likely add to this video
youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA

I bet he will. Cant wait for lies 2.0

I don’t know why you trust Todd Howard anymore after he’s made over the top and grandiose statements about his games before that have been confirmed false. Also if it’s just 1000 procedurally generated planets then you’re basically just looking at no man’s sky 2.0

I always felt that video was quite poor, like half of them aren't even lies and it's actually missing a lot of the actual lies that he said, but I guess all a video needs is to be catchy and people will believe whatever it pushes, which is ironic for a video about lies

if they use lie like this you knw the game is garbage

the only marketing statements that turned out to be wrong were unscripted events in oblivion and changing the economy in skyrim. everything else he said has been true. "climb that mountain": fake quote, he said "walk". "16 times the detail": true, it refers to draw distance. "200 endings": true, he refers to the mini-cutscenes you get as endings in the interview.

They should probably focus on making one planet first.
Show me one video game world that's as big as earth and actually has an equally proportionate amount of stuff to do.

god damn todd really doesn't have to wash his cock with (You) around huh?

Stop lying, Todd.

That fucking image is killing me, reminds me of that pepe that looks at the viewer with a worried look.

if you want me to share some of his cum with you you could just ask
I am not Todd Howard.

kek i see it

You literally cannot walk to the top of many mountains in skyrim

Why does he look like viktor tsoi

220 endings my ass there's no way fallout 3 has 220 ending slides you barely affect anything

You literally never played the game.

1000 empty soulless planets

>you just gotta spam jump bro
>it still counts :^)
seek help for your (You) addiction user.

How big do you think they will be?

You walk up any mountain, expect those out of bounds. Even easier when riding a horse.

Getting to where Paarthurnax is requires 0 jumps. You never played the game.

>Getting to where Paarthurnax is requires 0 jumps.
of course a main story one just werks, but Todd implied you could just walk up any mountain you see

Todd eould never lie shut up!

1000 planets is so easy. They did it with daggerfall all they need is to iron out procedural generation then just let the algorithm make 1000 barren planet seeds that aren't generated until you set foot on them.

Nope, he specifically said you can walk to the top of THAT mountain. And he wasn't even talking about the throat of the world, but the one next to it.

I love barren soulless worlds so much bros. Thank you godd howard, ill buy your games 10 times just to prove those heathens wrong

To play devils advocate, that's generally what most planets are like. Pure nothingness.
There ain't exactly a whole lot going on with Mars. That shit is only exciting to biologists who find excitement out of examining rocks and sand.

something tells me each planet will just be like 2 or 3 locations
>friendly/neutral town or city
>wild area
>dungeon

>specifically
nope, he heavily implied ANY mountain and equated it to the "freedom" of the game.

That's great if you want an authentic exoplanet exploration experience, but I don't see how it will make for a fun vidya.
You're kidding yourself if you think Bethesda is going to handcraft 1000 towns or 1000 dungeons. At best it will be procedurally generated. More likely, it will just be empty.

>why won't user let me twist his words I wanna be mad
cry more

Make this asian dude into the new it's all so tiresome dude

Todd is never specific in any presentation he gives. He's purposefully vague to side-step any possible complaints. He's been doing this for decades. You can't twist words he doesn't say.

It has at least 200 permutations

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.jpg (1127x802, 238.7K)

I don't know man. Making 1000 dungeons with some tools seems rather simple for a small team. Get 5 people plugging away at that shit and you can do 1000 easy in a year, perhaps even more.

What I want to know is if the game is going to be based around factions or doing dungeons and looting like 4 was. I don't have it in me to loot treadmill anymore after cyberpunk.