Why are Sony fanboys so mad about their exclusives coming to PC? It's unreal

Why are Sony fanboys so mad about their exclusives coming to PC? It's unreal.

Attached: file.png (631x251, 78.62K)

>V I O L A T E D

Attached: 1507915680687.png (450x500, 360.47K)

No Games, No exclusives, No Consoles. Sony fans are in a sorching desert and theres no games to save them.

When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Why dont these people just buy other consoles/pc? They're obviously first worlders rich fags so what's the problem

Also
>Transition
It's a Any Forums false flag.

>If this persists..... I may transition
Snoy sisters, not like this...

why are people so obsessed with the concept of exclusives?

They're getting games, why do they have to hate everyone else for having fun, too?

>If this persists this may be the final nail in the coffin
This faggot consoomer won't do shit.
>and I may transition
I bet he will.

Attached: sonyfags.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>makes a steam account to complain that a game is coming to steam
Do Snoyggers really?

Attached: 1642449978618.jpg (1024x980, 112.2K)

Anyone who pledges loyalty to any massive multi-billion dollar company is a tremendous loser and probably has mental problems. I own a ps4, but I’m not some fag that feels the need to shill Sony as though I work for them, I for one hope they port miles morales to pc as well since I haven’t played that one yet and wanna play it on my pc

>miles morales
I was hoping it was the better spiderman game

He can't have be that loyal he has a steam account

>Came all the way to Steam forums just to whine about their console exclusives snatched away.

Attached: 1588938162837.png (461x469, 273.07K)

Stop posting your shitposts on other websites on Any Forums.

The fact everyone in this thread thinks the dude in OP's pic is being genuine and not shitposting just goes to show how Any Forums manufactures things to be mad about Sony fans for

Attached: 1627521958463.jpg (400x400, 15.32K)

because they always justified their purchase and fidelity to sony for their exclusives. it's the only excuse they were clinging to but Jim Ryan just took it away

>everyone is just pretending to be retarded
This is a sad cope

once I read the transition to xbox part I knew it was a troll, still funny though.

Transition isn't just a tranny word user

Cuckbox has no games.

snoy fans are like bts fans

are they really? The game is 4 years old and if Returnal and Demons Souls come to PC then they are already "free" on the subscription service. Nothing to really brag about here when its scraps.

Why the fuck would you own a console at this point, with subpar tech compared to an outdecked PC that can run a game flawlessly in 4K.

The ALLURE of a console is that you will get games that you wouldn't otherwise get it elsewhere and in better quality.

>Why are Sony fanboys so mad about their exclusives coming to PC? It's unreal.
I don't understand it either. Those games can also be played on Playstation, which is a different "mode of play" compared to a PC. These two platforms don't compete directly. And if you already own a PC, getting a Playstation or Xbox was always stupid.

where was this posted even?

The allure of a console is that the static specs allow games to be properly optimized.

I'm sure this is totally genuine

More like pc fags with shit pcs bait eachother because they hate games and even if they didn't their shit computer couldn't run them.

so they can brag online and make memes about how superior they are. PS slowly rolled out their first foray into PC gaming and...no one but the most autistic retards gave a single fuck.

There are/were two extremely assblasted sony trolls that constantly made threads like these and would pop up in every thread without fail regardless of what forum it was. this OP is probably not serious but you never know some fags take this shit seriously.

Miles game was announced at the same time, it's just coming later. Probably end of year or sometime early 2023

found the guy who posted it,he has like 1800 steam games and another 1500 on his wishlist.