Persona 3 PSP, Persona 4: Golden, Persona 5: Royal

Now that the news is out that it's on every system that matters, what is your opinion of Atlus and Sega?

Attached: Rise.jpg (620x354, 89.89K)

>on every system that matters
It's coming to switch?

Persona 3 Portable is dogshit

Atlus is a retarded company and their business decisions make no sense 80 percent of the time

Attached: 4E80ACE5-030A-4427-8EC2-168277C9E3AC.jpg (765x1200, 168.82K)

Atlus was always a top tier developer on my book.

Sega was always kinda meh to me. Wish they would bring Alpha Protocol back though.

Don't care about ports, wake me up when we get simultaneous Western and Japanese releases

Attached: 1654840385387m.jpg (926x1024, 75.81K)

>what is your opinion of Atlus and Sega?
They occasionally make some good games but they're a terrible company, on par with western AAA jews.
Porting P3P instead of FES is pure laziness.

he said every system that matters

how is porting one version of the game lazier than porting the other?

Are playstation owners really going to buy these 100+ hour games and play them again for the third time?

My opinion is that I want to wear those cute clothes.

Attached: Shin-Megami-Tensei-Persona-4-P4-School-Girl-Uniform-Anime-Halloween-Costumes-For-Women-Cosplay-Costume.jpg (1000x1000, 172.64K)

Because they're releasing Persona 3 AGAIN in fucking 2022 and there still isn't a definitve version of the game.
FES
>huge amount of extra content
>3D environments
P3P
>femc
>direct party control
I'm also expecting P5R to still have paid cosmetics despite it being an unnecessary re-release of a game that was on the same console, in a time when DLC is a thing.

Atlus won't bother to make games for Switch again. They know for sure that their audience lies in Playstation, not in Switch.

Atlas clearly believes P3P is the definitive version of the game hence why it is the one getting ported. Whether you believe it isn't is irrelevant

Dial 8
If that were true then they wouldn't have ported 3 of them to the Xbox service.

Atlus doesn't 'believe' anything, they've been making retarded decisions for most of the company's lifespan.
I guess they 'believe' that Catherine is better than Full Body as well, since that's the version they put on Steam.

Pretty based owning the tendies.

DLC loving whores. They should really knock that shit the fuck off.

Fine, Playstation and Xbox. Either way, certainly not Switch.

Doesn't change a thing. Both companies can eat shit.

I only cared about P5R because the other two are easily to emulate. Also this