Download mod for Doom that supposedly turns the game into a realistic military sim because it sounds so ridiculous it...

>download mod for Doom that supposedly turns the game into a realistic military sim because it sounds so ridiculous it might just be a lot of fun
>this is the very first thing I'm greeted with upon starting a new game

Man, what the absolute fuck went so wrong with this hobby that even the most niche communities are also getting infected with this bullshit? Did we not gatekeep enough or something?

Attached: Screenshot_Doom_20220614_223426.png (1600x900, 476.89K)

maybe try posting about it on Any Forums

mods have always been made by the most powerful brands of autism, why do you think otherwhise?
t.mods several games.

*poos on your thread*
*leaves*

Trannies are just mentally ill guys

>realistic military sim
>not playing Russian Overkill

I don't get it, can some one translate the autism behind this thinking?

Gatekeeping is a defensive measure that has never worked for anything and if it can't even keep out casuals it's not going to keep out people with serious political goals.

you want to stop progressives they need to be attacked, you do vote for anti progressive parties at least right, you don't worry about your wallet first do you

See what we need to do is bully and mock these kinds of people harshly. In fact, it's your God given duty to do so

>If you're having trouble with this, one stopgap measure is to think of this in the same way guns are loaded.
Is this English?

>If you're having trouble with this, one stopgap measure is to think of this in the same-way guns are loaded.
i know im autistic but i genuinely cant figure out what the fuck this actually means

Attached: tricked into thinking.png (500x485, 120.04K)

you know you can just edit it to remove that shit, right?

This is what happens when kids aren't bullied in school, instead this mental-illness is ENCOURAGED in schools.

Attached: 1601433498270.jpg (622x464, 67.7K)

okay thank god it's not just me. I thought I was having a fucking stroke reading that

It's just a tranny projecting his suicidal thoughts.

so this is why kids keep trannying up their schools

Attached: 1620006477178.jpg (822x612, 252.49K)

who cares?
id rather hear your thoughts on the gameplay.

BASED Hank!

Trannies don't even lack any right other people have and in fact their rights supersede other people's rights, like speech and sexual preference.
Trannies are just terrible, vindictive people and the perfect pawns for governments and corporations to trample down on liberties of the population.

>support russia instead by downloading our mods!!!
Fuck off vatnik

>just edit it out instead of playing a better mod
cowardly faggot

its still a good mod regardless. i probably spent hundreds of hours on it by now

Attached: liberator_brass_ZM_gang-1.png (600x412, 178.35K)

>casually admitting you're too retarded to change some text files in an archive

Attached: 1637842208186.png (170x170, 21.51K)

>anime pic
>supporting faggotry
as expected, go kill yourself.

modding is filled with trannies, they're incel losers with no lives

Mod literally puts tras rigth in the start of the mod for no real reason

user, who the fuck do you think makes mods
because it certainly isn't the well-adjusted part of the population that has better things to do, that's for sure

90% of all us military scouts in afghanistan had ther lower half blown off due to IED mines and many of them became trans as a coping mechanism so this mod makes a lotta sense

Attached: teemomate.png (426x523, 295.37K)

This. Only a shut-in maniac who wants to cut his own cock would waste his time making doom mods

>think of this in the same way guns are loaded.
You can load a revolver with a bullet and a shotgun with a shell, but you can't load a revolver with a shell without mangling and modding the whole thing to hell and back?

Stop playing games then, faggot

>casually admitting you're too retarded to change some text files in an archive

Attached: 1632127696901.jpg (900x810, 55.04K)

there will come a point when even normal people have heard this phrase so often, they will start to feel tranny fatigue. and trust me, you don't want normies to start feeling tranny fatigue, trannies.