Nintenddo direct leak 6/19

Nintenddo direct leak 6/19
>Mario's minigolfing, combines the fun of minigolf with mario enemies as stage hazards on the golf course
>game boy online coming for NSO expansion pack members, includes both GB, GBC, and GBA games
>fall out 3 and fall out new vegas port bundle comng to switch
>super smash brothers fighter pass 3 is coming, the first fighter is Coach
>Donkey Kong Country (Unnamed) coming. A race of pig-like aliens has invaded DK island and their UFO sucked up all the bananas. You must climb to the top of dk island, which is now full of robots, aliens, and space gadgets) and invade the mothership on the top of the mountain
>botw2 now official named: The Legend of Zelda a Breath of Fresh Air (a play on the fact that the game is mostly sky based). The new trailer features a Guardian airship and Using the sheika slate to move clouds around and make them rain and shoot lightning
>mother 4 (just kidding)
>splatoon 3 trailer, the new weapon category is the ink ball gun, it's a bolt action weapon that shoots exploding ink projectiles
>metroid prime 4 trailer shows new open world elements
I included 3 fake points in this list because I am under NDA, but the rest are 100% true

Attached: directly to you.jpg (288x175, 4.01K)

Keep your autism in 1 thread

probably the shittiest and most blatantly fake “leak” I’ve ever seen
>a breath of fresh air
audibly lol’d at this

>breath of fresh air
>reusing 100% of the first game map
haha they wouldn't dare

was it autism?

Attached: direct leak z.png (1920x1936, 606.44K)

my leak doesn't have reddit spacing like that one because mine is real

>a bolt action weapon that shoots exploding Ink projectiles
If you actually knew anything about Splatoon you'd know that this shit has existed since the first game. Kill yourself.

>Sunday
You fucked up

My uncle works at Nintendo
>big announcement planned for E3 (they're secretly bringing it back by the way)
>it's the New! New Nintendo Switch Pro U
>features an RTX 3080 Ti and 32GB of DDR5 RAM with 2TB of internal storage, can do 4k graphics and run most Switch games at 120 FPS
>screen, dock, and joycons are about 4x as large
>$599 USD MSRP
>launch titles are Paper Mario x Final Fantasy (featuring Geno), Banjo Threeie (collaboration with Microsoft), and F-Zero x Star Fox
>games are to be promoted under a new "year of the crossover" label like the earlier "year of Luigi"
>new joycon design that resembles an N64 controller flipped on its side, including all the buttons
>the new F-Zero x Star Fox game is directed by Shigeru Miyamoto and involves using these joycons like the handlebars of a motorcycle to compete in space motorcycle races and gun down enemy motorcycles
>it also connects with cellphones and comes with a headpiece that is used to hold the phone over one eye like a scouter in Dragon Ball Z for a "VR experience"
>Paper Mario x Final Fantasy involves collecting perler beads and using them to assemble sprites from NES/SNES Final Fantasy/Mario games to attack enemies
>ethernet port and an overhaul of the online service that makes it free and allows users to create their own servers with their own rulesets and mods (banning people with wifi connections is given as an example)
>the console will be released in August
Wish I could give more info, but don't really have anything at the moment because they duct taped my uncle's mouth shut

Sorry user, but my intense Zelda autism destroys your entire attempt
There is no Sheikah technology at all in BOTW2. No towers, no shrines, no guardians.
There is no Sheikah slate even.
All of Link's abilities use a magic arm now.
If you bothered to at least watch the trailer for it before writing this nonsense you would've never made such a rookie mistake.
Now try again and do it better this time.

>The Legend of Zelda a Breath of Fresh Air
>The new trailer features a Guardian airship
What are you even spouting at this point

Attached: 518d3c8d6557b29f3796654036b51b3b.png (975x1080, 982.03K)

Sorry, but my precognitive dream states that Ogre Battle and Super Mario RPG will be released for the Nintendo Switch Online. Also, there will be more characters in Smash like Quote and Reimu, but I'm not sure whether they'll be revealed in the next fighter's pass(which might be this year or the next) or the fighter's pass after that fighter's pass.

>The Legend of Zelda a Breath of Fresh Air
Holy shit you're a fucking retard

WHy does "breath of frseh air" make you people so mad?

gem

Advanced autism.

bump

>>mother 4 (just kidding)
made me chuckel

anyone got suggestions for tomorrow's "leak" thread?

one day user... one day

Attached: meirl.jpg (750x659, 49.12K)

>No Star Fox
Into the trash it goes.

Attached: Falco Really.jpg (866x1024, 79.19K)