WoW is ba-

>WoW is ba-

Attached: 178254871254817549.jpg (1246x757, 122.17K)

ne

Attached: cia.png (716x768, 612.57K)

>take away skills
>give them back as talents
wow such talent such listen wow

what is the big deal about the condensed talent tree anyways? 95% of people follow whatever is meta or posted by those shitty spec build websites. everyone playing classic is using the same exact talents everyone else is using.

>WOWfags thinks this is going to fix class design
>Classes still have hard coded 'roles' defined entirely by a fucking button
>Talents are just going to be cookie cutter as usual to do as much DPS per encounter rather than defining your playstyle,
>Because WOW doesn't have playstyles, it just has boss rush minigames where everyone just plays DPS DPS revolutions while dodging groundfire for 5 minutes to earn their gacha tier personal lootbox for the week from that boss.

>>Because WOW doesn't have playstyles, it just has boss rush minigames where everyone just plays DPS DPS revolutions while dodging groundfire for 5 minutes to earn their gacha tier personal lootbox for the week from that boss.
Yes and no. It's not that worse than FFXIV which is real boring dancing game.

It's far lazier than that. They just stitched the covenant soulbind trees together and called them talent trees

Attached: 1498031917468.png (155x170, 54.61K)

>...d but not for the pic related reason.
I could get over not so good mechanics.
I just can't get over the troons and the rest of the faggot alphabet retards pozzing the fuck out of the game.

you actually end up losing some skills too
Druid loses half its CC because you need to pick between exclusives like Ursol's Vortex and Mass Entanglement or between Mighty Bash and Incapacitating Roar

everytime they add options they also take them away
you're losing half your Covenant skills too

>Requires level 69
Noice.

>>I just can't get over the troons and the rest of the faggot alphabet retards pozzing the fuck out of the game.
name 1 video game that isn't pozzed nowadays

I'll wait

Honestly this is not so bad. I mean you can now customize your character way more than before.
A lot of picks will still be bread & butter for 80% of the base class tree though

Most titles that come from central Europe and east of that, also western games pre-pozzening.
You can still play old games you know.

you didn't answer the question

the simple fact is trannies dominate game development because a) it pays like shit b) everyone is too much of a pussy to tell them to fuck off

so you can bitch all you want but the reality is the future of video games is super pozzed and full of trannies and niggers

Im so happy a true MMO like FFXIV came around, this game has had the life squeezed out of it.

Now I've made hundreds of friends on Balmung and I just love watching this fire crackle and scorch. The copes of the mazed blizzdrones suckling on the repulsive tit of this company is endless entertainment.
Absolutely broken, broken people.

Thank You to Yoshida for reviving the MMO genre, and thank you to the brainwashed blizzard fans who allow this bumbling company to continue to entertain me.

>90% of new talents are just currently baseline abilities/mechanics taken away and added as talents
>retards are actually praising this because "wow... look how big the tree is... its just like the good old days!!"

Attached: 1366216306860.gif (320x287, 982.3K)

Have they removed Vulpera, Pandaren, fat humans, made Nightborne neutral race, made Void Elves normal High Elves and diaper gnomes actual mechagnomes? Have they got rid of those shitty Lightforged and gave us Eredar instad? Have they gotten rid of the garbage WoD player model Pixar shit and gave us good character models instead? No? Then I'm still not playing, sorry.

I literally did.
Also they're not dominating it, it's just all these western devs who have been attending all those brain washing seminars on diversity and inclusion while spending way too much time on twitter with its social bubble effect putting fags, niggers and troons on pedastal by showing them off on live events and putting them en masse in the games.

WoW will never be good again

Wtf are you talking about. Companies hire trannies to get better inclusivity ratings and they get more money that way. It has nothing to do with pozzing and all to do with money. Do you seriously think the elite even think you as a human. Go kill yourself now

100% this.
I can tell just by looking at that tree they've added essentially nothing (except some covenant shit didn't play shadowlands) they've just put old passives in the tree and put some previously exclusive utility talents into the dk tree.

>you automatically get death strike as blood
fuck off blizzard if someone's that retarded they might not take death strike even though half their blood talents revolve around it, don't make it a talent you hacks

lol

>interrupt optional
they don't have the balls

Is there a single poster on here that likes world of Warcraft

Attached: _7fe521fa8c984e761fc215f6bcc158e3.jpg (1000x850, 170.51K)

is blood STILL tanking only
fucking niggers killed my favorite dps spec

ok tranny.

No, even /wowg/ is filled with nothing but shitposters

>no no NOOOOOOOOOOOO classes shouldn't be able to do anything
>blizzard gives you choice
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF IM LOSING SKILLS

Blizzard is offering a false choice with these talents