Now that the dust has settled, was it good?

Now that the dust has settled, was it good?

Attached: Paper_Mario_The_Origami_King.jpg (266x374, 128.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1276810/The_Outbound_Ghost/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah it was pretty good, still no where near the first two games but I’d put it above Super Paper Mario.

nu paper mario is...le good

Anything PM after TYD sucks. SPM is okay maybe but this spinoff franchise is fucking awful. I traded Sticker Star to some guy on Craigslist in a McDonald's for whatever game he had and never regretted it.

only super paper mario is good. others are boring

haven't played it but if it's like Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga then it was good

yes but it could have been 3 times better if it was just a regular RPG

3rd best paper Mario behind 64 and ttyd. Music is top notch though

it was an enjoyable experience for exactly one playthrough

No

no

it's "ok" at best but it's the type of game you play once and never want to play or think about again

No. It's worse than SPM which was already barely good. Tanabe is a fucking idiot and Intelligent Systems deserves to be shamed as much as Sonic Team is for how much they've fucked up Paper Mario and Fire Emblem, and completely abandoned Advance Wars. Fuck them all, I hope some Japanese schizo KyoAnis them.

Attached: Cn-m3aNUAAAAR4S.jpg (800x1028, 264.7K)

Nobody gives a fuck about Paper Mario anymore. Everyone moved onto The Outbound Ghost. Coming in 2022 to Switch and PC!

store.steampowered.com/app/1276810/The_Outbound_Ghost/

Attached: soul.jpg (1920x1080, 581.62K)

that looks like my shit

>the stupid white outlines on the character models

user that is fucking soulless as fuck jesus christ, like it is the defining feature of nu-Paper Mario.

[s]Shill me the game[/s]

Just got past the part where bobomb kills himself. Could not believe how sad it got for the next 10 minutes. Couldn’t help but laugh but it was a nice honest touch

Forgot to mention the combat is dogshit but I really like the pets where you just swing a hammer in normal gameplay. Stuff like the ballet or Blooper fight were genuine fun

I just wanna applaud whatever composer decided they needed to go HARD on the boss fights.

>literally fighting retarded office supplies get it? cause paper

What fuck lol, it's like they're deliberately pissing on the corpse of the series to the applause of retarded tendies. Reminds me a lot of Teen Titans Go, which is basically the same "old vs. new" divide of boomers with good taste vs. ADHD zoomies

Surprisingly yes. Not as good as the first two, but I genuinely think they're simply well ahead of any of the later games. Enjoyed TOK as a game more than SPM. The boss battles alone are above anything from that game. Color Splash was very average and Sticker Star doesn't need to be explained.

That all said, do hope they either stick harder to the adventure game angle or return to classic JRPG mechanics. Even if I enjoyed the puzzle battles, they did feel kind of excessive.

Yep, though not a good successor to TTYD or 64, which makes sense as it wasn't trying to be. Probably my second favorite Paper Mario though, above TTYD and below 64.