What does this mean, Any Forums?

What does this mean, Any Forums?

Attached: EGS_HUMANKIND_AMPLITUDEStudios_S1_2560x1440-0a2639683ac92785a1420c6787bf5067.jpg (1257x737, 316K)

It means Niggerians and Cacasoidians can hold hands and look like globohomo faggots while running.

It means I lose all interest and spend my money elsewhere.

It means you guys really shouldn't have brought so many Africans over. What did you think was gonna happen?

Woke advertising aside. The gameplay mechanics of culture changing is the most immersion breaking shit for a civ type game. If I start the game as the Egyptians I want to lead the Egyptians through history and win, not change to the French and then the Japanese and then Arabians. Might as well forget about unique cultures and civs of history and just refer to each by their border colours.

>What does this mean, Any Forums?
That you were neglected by a single mother and lacked a positive male role model in your life

>It means you guys really shouldn't have brought so many Africans over. What did you think was gonna happen?
See this would actually make for some interesting fiction. What if burgers and euros could see the future, what would they do differently?

>video game where the point is to rewrite history is historically inaccurate
AAAAAAHHHHHH I'M LITERALLY GOING INSANE Any Forums SISTERS! SAVE ME NIGGERMAN!

Video games?

It means that normal, socially well-adjusted people (i.e. not far right extremist Any Forums incel Any Forums freaks) will put aside literal caveman-tier racial tribal bias to work towards a brighter future and this is inspiring. A good addition to this picture would be a fatass nazi in a MAGA hat chained to these two at the ankle though, bitching about how progress is actually bad while the two struggle to drag him forwards.

But they rewrite history even when retelling actual historical events.

Lincoln planned to send blacks back to the dark continent after the civil war

Reminder that Any Forums is the most ethnically diverse board on Any Forums you racist pos.

>nazi in a MAGA hat
You are too stupid to realize that these are two opposing world views you just shoved together to be a drama queen.

Where?

It means I am not even going to pirate their game let alone buy it.

every modern western game

Well said.

>I-I-I-I-I-IS THAT A BLACK MAN IN MY VIDEOGAMES??????????????
>AAAHHHHH HELP ME NICK FUENTES-CHAN
>IT'S ALL SO TIRESOME

Attached: 1647651876352.jpg (768x719, 224.85K)

>black scientist
>female Viking

Attached: 3FAE94E6-35A7-4A19-ADEF-3316A44C680C.jpg (660x574, 29.41K)

where in this game

not in humankind though, which is what we're talking about

Every period piece where we waz kangz is present, let's start there before you start asking one word questions like a child ad nauseam.

reminder that the majority of race obsessed freaks are americans

Attached: 1654410853646.png (2878x1462, 478.35K)

Attached: blac folk.png (839x214, 42.33K)

I know the person who drew this was so freaking proud of themselves. Like they straight up thought this one piece of artwork would single-handedly end racism forever.

Aggressive warrior women are a gay meme

Weird metric there kang. Race is more than key word searches.

Built for BBC

Compare to population size, retard.

question: why is it always a black guy and a white girl when there is an interracial relationship being depicted
same thing for a gay relationship being depicted in video games,it's always two white guys
why? wouldn't it make more sense to show a gay relationship between two black guys since black guys are the most discriminated against especially by their own community,and as such need the most amount of representation?

Because their skin color contrasts well.

Why do you care? I'm honestly curious. How does it affect you?

Blacks are actually super gay in general due to their upbringing of being molested and abused. Teachers who work at ghetto schools talk about all the gay shit that happens in the bathrooms.

They will have a beautiful mixed baby

>brazil
>406

I never thought brazilians had a cuck mentality. It's this or they think that they're black, which would also be funny.

>they think that they're black
Many are you retard. You find whites, blacks, indians and mulattos all over the place in the region at large. Stop confusing people who collectively share a language with an ethnicity.

Jews and cucks.

Get a real job.