How did we go from THIS

How did we go from THIS...

Attached: ecksfive.jpg (800x792, 135.89K)

TO THIS?

Attached: eckssicks.jpg (490x500, 54.24K)

X5 is worse though.

"we" didn't go anywhere. i'm sorry. you might be delusional. i don't even fucking know you

Improvement? X6 is better because difficulty alone.

X6 is much better than X5.

Both X5 and X6 were made on a shoestring budget and time compared to X4.

The game that's generally slower, buggier, has worse weapons, has easier bosses with worse patterns, has a worse parts system, has heart tank and armor capsule placement that's basically handing themselves to the player for free, worse armors, worse final stages, has built-in and inaccessible secrets because of its own paradoxical bullshit, worse maverick designs, etc. is better than X5? No, X7 is better.

>higher difficulty = better
well holy goddamn, x6 apologists are retarded

x4-x6 all suck. they removed platforming and added screencrunch

Attached: megaman compare.jpg (1500x800, 310.82K)

>complex level design
>fast platforming segments
>5 and 6
lol
lmao

Try playing the game and getting good instead of watching a youtube video telling you it's the game's fault you are retarded.

What is there to get good at? X6 is in no way difficult to get through. It's just shit to the core, user.
Also
>has worse weapons
is not a point any e-celeb covers, although they should.

I won't say X6 is a good game, and honestly in it's raw form it may be objectively worse than X5, but when I enable cheats, I typically have a much better time with it than X5. With X5, there's no getting around sluggish shit like Duff McWhalen.

Nice try. I already beat the game myself without much issue. It's just dogshit. And you can't pull the difficulty card either. Zero 2 is much harder and it's one of the best games in the franchise.

You are factually fucking wrong.

Attached: YOU FUCKING DONUT.jpg (239x211, 9.78K)

>Zero 2 is much harder
No Zero game is remotely hard. Why is it always a zero fag?

Falcon armor being canon the most powerful as X5 was intended as the closure for X series aside... all of that is wrong. X6 bullshit came from capcom fucking up its dev time; game was on track to be high tier.

Also; Ninja armor is great.

5 is way worse.

>The game that's generally slower
Huh? X5's the one that stops you in your tracks with Alia dialogue. X6 might have Metal Shark's stage, but X5 has Duff McWhalen and The Skiver's autoscroller segments. Even a ride chaser segment, if those aren't your jam.

>has easier bosses with worse patterns
None of the MM games on PS1 are particularly good in this regard. The only stand out is Squid Adler, if you want to try doing a no-hit run. X6's bosses at least can be done and dealt with faster than X5's bloated lifebars, particularly in refights.

>has a worse parts system
X5's part system was pretty equally fucked, but more in terms of acquisition than equipping things. You might get some of the parts even casually, but good luck trying to get the stuff that's actually fun to use. As such, neither game does the parts system well.

I'll still go through that stage more willingly than I will with Duff McWhalen.

>X6 is remotely hard
>Zero 2 is not remotely hard
I hate X6 apologists so much it's unreal.

Let me guess. Rank F Elf-slayer?

All the other wonderful bait in here aside
>blaming X4, a PS1 game for something that your picture says MM7, an SNES game did
is my favorite.

Answer the question, why whenever I see a dumbass post regarding mega man it's a zero fag? Without fail? How can this be?

>Filtered by the donuts
I enjoyed that what were they thinking. Made me git gud.

Attached: 1608356169916.jpg (824x713, 44.68K)

>spoiler
literally how, you just use giga crush on all of them to get it over with
You are farming (You)'s by defending X6, don't talk to me about dumbass posts.

Zero 2 is legit hard; the only MMZ difficult mmz game.

t. people who only watch meme videos instead of playing games. X5's boss rush (which makes every maverick max level) is way worse than these things.

Both games suck anyways though so whatever

>you just use giga crush on all of them to get it over with
>Not beating X6 with X
You are not worthy. Let alone to understand why the game wasn't that bad.

It's a handheld game that a lot of little kids got invested in. It's extremely easy to "get good" at since execution is very low and optimal pathways are very straightforward, so it made a lot of dumbasses think they are better than they really are, which, to be fair, was the point of Zero since his inception.

X5's long ass boss rush isn't enough to make the entire game worse than X6. And besides, the only boss rush in the series that made me physically ill was X7's.

Motherfucker I bought X6 on release, I've played it several times since, beat it multiple times from the original, the PS2 collection, and Legacy Collection versions. It's a bad fucking game.

Yeah, that's why Aztec Falcon (first boss of the first game) is harder than 95% of the X series. Dumb X6fag.

>all of that is wrong.
It having worse weapons? Factually undeniable.

>X5's long ass boss rush isn't enough to make the entire game worse than X6
You're right, I just meant it was harder. Alia interrupting you constantly and the RNG ending paths is what really makes X5 worse.
>It's a bad fucking game
Yeah I said so in my post

MMZoomers (or any fan of shitty handheld sequels to console games) should always be ignored.

nta but aztec falcon is literally just colonel's moveset dumbed down and rehashed

Attached: 1647043635377.png (3402x2749, 423.63K)

>How did we go from THIS...
TO THIS?

Attached: Mega Man Zero (USA, Europe).png (512x512, 487.86K)

>Factually undeniable.
>X6 ice weapon works as stool
That clusterfuck of a level design somehow fixed one of the long running issues of the series by making weapons useful beyond bosses weakness for once.

>Huh? X5's the one that stops you in your tracks with Alia dialogue
0.5 second skipped text boxes that ultimately don't do much to hinder the experience.
>X6 might have Metal Shark's stage
And Heatnix, and Wolfang's slow Tetris ice blocks, and having to wait for the lasers to come out in Sheldon's stage, even though the main path is barely a fucking stage, which also sucks

It was good, super easy (specially if you fall into one of mm playstyles) but good game. I loved the free roam myself.

Easy, lack of care. Inafune already was hands off with X5, so long as the story was intact he didn't care about the actual game while he ran off to push MMZ. Not a good sign from a series producer. Even fewer fucks were given with X6, which was a last minute cash grab to capitalize on the PS1's popularity and Inafune didn't even know the damn thing was being developed. Really says a lot about the state of leadership surrounding this era of X, no one actually cared about how they turned out so long as they got made.

GBA.

>End game boss of an X game is barely harder than the starter boss of a Zero game
Umm, what was your point exactly?

Attached: 1458305785032.png (597x493, 3.02K)

I imagine Falcon is a lot harder because he's the first boss so you won't have any upgrades or subtanks to save you.

A lot of Zero is like that, but Zero fans don't play the other games so they don't know this.