IT WAS HIS RIGHTFUL TURN, CAPCOM. FUCK LUKE AND FUCK ABEL

IT WAS HIS RIGHTFUL TURN, CAPCOM. FUCK LUKE AND FUCK ABEL.

Attached: alex_sf.png (1024x1366, 1.44M)

Should've been Remy

Attached: remy.jpg (960x960, 174.69K)

>Fighting game series that keep pushing for a "main" character with each release.
Not to say that Alex deserves it. He was solid MC for III, and that 6 is the furthest in the timeline it would make sense.

He had a good run in V so he might return in 6

I hope so I am an alex main

They fucked him up in SF5. He played like ass and his pick rate was low as a result. Statisticslly adding him into 6 would be a wasted slot

Badly needs a redesign. His stance was always wonky to me.

BUILT for chun-li

Attached: sample-2df4fd1ee4f23d58e62b6c73257a0b28.jpg (706x1000, 169.27K)

NOBODY FUCKING LIKES YOU REMY!
NOBODY!

doesn't he play like ass even in sf3

I do. Remy and Alex should be the main characters.

He was way worse in SF3, I think at this point he's pretty good in 5. And according to Capcom's stats they put out he's one of the most played characters in the game now that he's not as shit.

Alex is so cool remember in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom when he would suplex the giant characters

Who?

The only games Alex hasn't been complete fucking ass in were TvC and Capcom Fighting Jam, but that was only because parries were broken as fuck in that game.

As far as tiers and shit go yes but he's still a lot of fun and my main. I didn't like how he played in SFV though

IT SHOULD OF BEEN HIM

Attached: danger.jpg (1280x1280, 187.46K)

>(incoherent mumbling intensifies)

Attached: 20220614.png (500x539, 276.72K)

I'm hoping we finally get an Alex that looks good and plays well. It's such a shame how cursed he's been because Alex in 3 a perfect design and his moves are so cool, but he basically doesn't work at all. and in 5 he's an ugly, gimmicky, poorly animated monstrosity that sucked for the majority of 5's lifetime.

Make him fun, make him good, expand on backturn options, bring the goat command normal B-HP since parries are in 6, and bring back the original design.

Attached: (alexbhp).gif (175x117, 45.99K)

Alex can't be good without being broken. It is basically like making Bison x Rog X Gief, so he has to be bad at all of them for him not to be really stupid. He'd either need completely redesigned, or to take someone else's niche in the roster. That's why V he just has a god tier cr.mp and apart from that you just hope he can guess right enough with meh tools.

I agree that's why he sucked in V, Birdie and Laura occupied the design space that he would want to be good.

i'm fine with them going back to the design table for his gameplay. his gameplay is schizophrenic in 5 and non-functional in 3. .let him keep a couple fun gimmicks, but otherwise I'm really not attached to any of his random mobility specials. I think his key moves are things like chop and pb/ back drop, weighty normals like HP and b.HP. I think honing in on the backturn status, the only unique thing he has, would be a cool way to differentiate him.

Attached: (alexhp).gif (174x113, 46.41K)

Should have, dipshit.

Alex has gotten more love than people give him credit for
Sure he didn't become the new poster boy, but he's been in far more games than most of the 3 cast
and hell at least he shows up after his game
What love has Abel gotten?

>Alex got in SFV as both a playable character AND a stage cameo
>Abel got a broken arm

Attached: Djef-AoUcAAxYhg.jpg (268x268, 15.78K)

able is unironically soulless. besides you have the cute girl able function coming in 6