Here's your city bro

Here's your city bro

Attached: Map_Whiterun.jpg (600x486, 60.59K)

Whete do the white run?

This image is pure soul, what game is this?

Where does the water come from? What do they drink?

The cities in Skyrim always seemed like a big step back compared to Oblivion's to me. I hope that Starfield has settlements that are a wee bit bigger. Going back to Daggerfall via Daggerfall Unity towns feel like they have more to them.

Your mom's pee.

Not possible. I bottle every fluid ounce and take careful track of the vintage.

Why, that’s just half of Balmora

I actually think they do this on purpose as a form of anti-European propaganda. If they copied European villages too closely people would start to question modern urban planning

Attached: CastleCombe-England-GettyImages-157006201.jpg (3966x2644, 3.06M)

>wee

>"whiterun"
>isn't white
>doesn't run
what the FUCK

Cities only run in the Warhammer universe user.

a "run" as in the noun, a journey/excursion and all the stone around the region is "white" more so than rocks found in any other places across the map

i know you were going for some sweet memes here but "whiterun" actually checks out here

It was good for 2011.

*insert GTA 5 meme here* I don't have it handy

Skyrim cities
>aesthically pleasing
>can go inside all buildings
>named npcs with daily routines
>can interact with every npc

Other games "cities"
>big and confusing layout
>can only go inside one or two buildings
>nameless npcs as window dressing

This.
Take Witcher, for example. Big MMO-feely towns with copy pasted generic npcs and un enterable buildings.
I don't remember a single town from it yet all the small villages from Skyrim feel much better and are much more rememberable.

The interactivity of the TES cities is really what sets them apart. Being enter every building is something other games can't achieve even with their shameless copypasting.

Schizo brain is a wonderful and interesting thing.

I wish they would hold out and not kill themselves

What's the source of water, that flows endlessly from Dragon's Reach?

A secret captured dragon is being milked non stop. That ain't no water.

Yeah it's just simple fact that devs can either do quality or quantity, they don't have time or effort for both. I'd much prefer smaller towns but have them be fully fleshed out

user Bethesda is an American studio. NO ONE there has ever lived in a city that wasn't terrible muttoid suburbia.

It's maddening how much bigger Whiterun feels when you mod in a simple expansion eastwards. There's a lot of empty space at the gate, behind the "cloud district" and the bannered mare, they could have put a lot more interesting stuff there, and make the houses duplex or interconnected togive the impression of thorough construction. Such poor design.

Thanks, looks comfy and manageable

You see that mill?

Attached: Kaley+Cuoco+Todd+Howard+Celebrities+Arrive+R4OT_6M_zfGx.jpg (699x1024, 215.25K)