A gigantic pile of shit and everything wrong with modern gaming. Pointless walk & talk sections. Endless padding...

A gigantic pile of shit and everything wrong with modern gaming. Pointless walk & talk sections. Endless padding. Milquetoast combat. "Minigames" that will bore you out of your mind. Endless obsession with "muh graphix". This """game""" is only adored by the biggest of shit-eaters.

Attached: ff7r.jpg (2560x1440, 983.55K)

Congrats, you described the original.

I really enjoyed it. More so than 15.

Coomers and console warriors who need to defend every exclusive have no standards.

Despite its many, many flaws, I enjoyed it. The soundtrack was awesome.

i liked it :)

dont take the spics that make negative posts serious. just remember every post made with troll tactics is some brown person trying to impress white men, and the funny part. whites stopped using this site a long long long time ago

Sacrificing the quality of everything else for nice graphics was hard not to notice, the side quests especially were really boring.

Apart from endless padding, you're literally describing FF7.

Are they ever gonna finish the remake?

>milquetoast
Fag confirmed

Oh yes, I do remember the ATB combat where all I have to do is wait for the bloody meter to fill and press Attack/Elemental+ALL and occasionally heal and I remember all of those deep and engaging snowboarding, submarine, Fort condor minigames and going to point A to B to C to B to D to talk to other characters whenever I arrive at a new town/sector.

I doubt the graphics took away from the side quests. Square just sucks at side quests. Believe it or not, they were light-years better than those in XV. At least most of them led to some stronger variant monsters.

Literally describing Final Fantasy as a whole

Buy her game on Epic user

Attached: 46.jpg (2400x3600, 506.18K)

The combat are the only thing I enjoy about the game. Really hate the walk and talk section, it legit make me annoyed Aerith and Tifa.

You know the best part about you fags sperging out is that this is just the first part of what I assume at least 3 games. You're losing your minds at Midgar. That's maybe 15% of the overall plot. We're going to be having meltdowns and FF7 threads for the better part of a decade. It's great for me, cause I'm a gigantic FF7 simp, but watching how much you lose your minds at just the first entry is the cherry on top. Stay mad.

Attached: red-xiii-nanaki.gif (498x280, 989.19K)

Thank you for reminding me that I actually really, really appreciate both versions of the game. This game renewed my faith for the rare competent AAA title.

Wait, the boomer weebshit game ISN'T good? Wow, imagine that. Weebshit games are always shit and so is pretty much everything boomies played. Seriously, go back and play silent hill 2, STALKER or Morrowind, all of them aged like cum.

I liked it. Its a huge step up from FFXV.

>nice graphics
Have you seen Chocobo Sam's model?

Heard you talkin shit par'ner

Attached: FINAL-FANTASY-VII-Heads-or-Tails.jpg (1920x1080, 202.01K)

I dropped the game as soon as you're sent off with Tifa to kill x number of generic monster rats. Fucking garbage.