If Hunter X Hunter is so good why are there ZERO (0) Hunter X Hunter video games?

If Hunter X Hunter is so good why are there ZERO (0) Hunter X Hunter video games?

Attached: 43-433989-gon-and-killua-wallpaper-hunter-x-hunter-gon-1176654.jpg (1280x720, 57.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCMs0ZPqkLA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this anime good or should i just read it, zoomer here

I'm at the part where they go into a video game and I'm getting bored. The last arcs were good but I don't really care about some random magic video game. Does it get more interesting?

Neither
Go watch/read a better anime/manga like One Piece instead

Watch the anime (2011). The manga has some pretty cool stuff after the anime ends but it will never be finished so you may as well just stop after the anime since that's a decent ending point.

why does this anime attracts so many pedos?

It's good, but it suffers from being too good.
There's no breaks or recap episodes other than episode 14, it's a series entirely moving forward in plot and never slowing down at first.
Really good because it means rewatching it has more merit but if you stop paying attention sometimes you'll miss things.
It's also just a good show. It's clear on rewatches that several points of the story/characters were thought of far in advance, with a lot of nuances. High quality, supberb on nearly all fronts.
You absolutely cannot look up youtube videos of it, though. Getting spoiled is as easy as a thumbnail, so it's difficult to get into blind.

>titular characters are two pre-teen boys
I too wonder why

Read the manga.
The 2011 anime gets hyped to hell and back, but it has plenty of shortcomings.

Attached: 1616716331658.png (432x624, 204.22K)

Because it isn't good

The best HxH game so far is probably J Star Victory where Gon and Killua are playable and Hisoka is support only.
Still a shame that we don't have a single good game for the series itself

Attached: schwing.jpg (1280x720, 87.56K)

what would a hxh video game be like?
a visual novel?

Attached: file.png (695x1024, 821.77K)

there are many other animes with pre-teen boys as the main characters that don't have as big concentration of pedophile fans as it

Why would anyone get into an anime with over a hundred episodes in this day and age? I get watching shows like these many years ago, when they were just on whatever TV channel. Nowadays you can pick literally any anime you want, why would you want to watch the same one for over 100 episodes? And not to mention this is shonen shit. You're literally watching something made for people 16 and below.

The arc that comes after is regarded to be the best arc of the manga.

What do you want? A fighting game?

i own one of the gameboy color games i imported from japan. its decent

Watch the 1999 version, watch the 2013 version and read the manga.
Hunter x Hunter is the best shounen to exist.

do not read the manga

Attached: huntahKEYhuntah.png (640x923, 563.73K)

An open world rpg would be nice.

Fixed for the volume releases.

Attached: TnkSazz.png (1654x1248, 477.17K)

Next arc is simultaneously the worst and best arc you will ever see in an anime. There are some absolutely retarded pacing decisions but some of the best moments and character arcs in any anime

Most long anime are divided into arcs that have a distinct tone and plot and introduce new characters. HxH has very clear arcs. You could stop and go watch something else after finishing an arc if you want.
Legend of the Galactic Heroes has 110 episodes and it's a masterpiece.

Both animes are really good.

Also read the manga.

no one's going to buy the fucking volume releases
the versions you can read for free online are still the shitty ones

you serious nigger? just google "read hunter x hunter online free" and you'll see a dozen websites with the volumes uploaded

>no one's going to buy the fucking volume releases
>t. passionless retard

retarded OP
youtube.com/watch?v=TCMs0ZPqkLA

ive heard that anime is good, but i dont really see that one as a problem. it's got actual stories to it i guess. my problem is just with shonens that have episodes in the 3 digits, with each being formulaic. people talk about arcs, but you still have an occasional big battle, small battles scattered about, and then some filler episodes about meeting new characters or going to new areas. basically, if you know the formula of the pokemon anime, any shonen is the exact same, just with slightly more mature themes. whereas galactic heroes isn't formulaic at all

I’ve never been a fan of shonen and Hunter x Hunter is the only anime over with over 100 episodes I’ve watched all of

Don’t know how to explain it well but this one is just great, I’d never be able to sink in the time to watch all of Naruto or One Piece but there is something special about hunter x hunter, it’s follows the same tropes but it’s not like the others

I think most people who’ve watched the show understand what I’m talking about

literally just tried that and yep, it's the shit ones

Attached: file.png (800x1158, 978.51K)

2011 is a good reboot of the original 1999 version. Manga is planning to return soon so you might want to check on that also.

Fair enough. You like what you like, you don't have to explain it. I guess, upon reconsidering, ~150 episodes isn't that bad. True braindead shit is like Naruto-tier 400+ episodes