Is gaming really, finally, truly dead?

Is gaming really, finally, truly dead?

Attached: 1653984361608.jpg (3294x2071, 490.37K)

Yes.
It's time to move on and leave Any Forums forever.

People genuinely think a Linear quirky rpg is the game of the decade

So yes

gaming died when mgs V was made

I wish it was, I wish we could move on from this dumb fucking hobby

No one is forcing you to play them.

>outer wilds
>bug fables
>hades
>psychonauts 2
>deep rock galactic
>noita
>silksong
>baba is you
>ghosts of tsushima
>elden ring
>half life alyx
>risk of rain 2
>disco elysium
>devil may cry 5
>superliminal
>ori and the will of the wisps

gaming is better than ever

it's in its remake nostalgia pandering phase. Give it another 5 years and it will be truly dead.

Im gonna do it

Nothing ever truly dies.

Attached: getfucked.png (854x480, 531.4K)

>DUUUUUUUUUDE VIDEO GAMES ARE DEAD thread #23231312314
FUCK off.

For hardcore gamers, it's not quite dead but it's on it's last legs. Normalfags are gaming more than ever before however.
We can only hope. I feel like it's too big to fail at this point though. There are too many idiots feeding this industry now.

Gaming is more alive than ever. That however is the real problem. Literally thousands of bland fucking games are coming out every day. I'm Looking at the Steam Next Fest event and i'm astounded by the fact that there are hundreds upon hundreds of different shovelware titles being showcased on that event. There is so much garbage being put out that it makes the good games so much harder to find.

yes its time to move onto a real hobby

Attached: f5ce857c677406b36d10d72665bccc.png (645x387, 473.47K)

Just do it man. I've almost entirely dropped vidya for my other hobbies now. I basically just come here for the memes and to keep my finger on the pulse.

Starfield is coming next near friend. Be sure to pick it up and enjoy the handcrafted experience that only Bethesda can provide. If you've got some extra cash after purchasing it, be sure to check out the Creation Club, featuring the very best the Bethesda community has to offer. Have fun friend.

Attached: thinking todd.jpg (1920x1080, 91.41K)

they've been saying that since 1998. It seems that the industry is booming every year

It's not it could make 100x if they made good games.
The amount of people that play games now is 1000x.

Not while he still breathes

Attached: IMG_20220615_002935_545.jpg (1024x586, 76.02K)

It's pretty much universally agreed that gaming peak that year so there is a kernel of truth to that statement. I would argue that things were still pretty good up until around 2007ish but that's probably mostly due to running off the fumes of the late 90's and/or the proliferation of DLC/always online games/etc.

if he truly loved her he would've stayed in touch and asked her out. his fault for giving her "space". a common incel mistake that leads to severe depression and regret.

reminder that no woman will wait for you

Attached: 1640732270427.jpg (952x525, 55.32K)

*peaked

based

>>noita
i have a bit over 100 hours and all i have done is go down and play it completely default. no orbs, i have just barely explored the surface enough to see some pyramid and that's it. i just open the game and go down.
and it's still fun, every single time. even though my wand building skills aren't good at all, just making a nice trigger or machine-gun wand makes me happy

but I still had more fun just playing dark souls and black ops 1 with my buddies in xbox live party chat

this

Yep, and it is 100% the fault of Jews and ESG investing. Eternal reminder that anti-Semitism is pro-humanity and it should be encouraged.

Attached: 1653842996482.png (749x703, 311.84K)

based gypsy whore enjoyer kojimbro

meds

Yes. Thanks Blackrock.

Attached: tumblr_mjvkgpczuK1s8ypsco1_500.gif (500x288, 494.99K)

Is that fucking Grimes?

This has to be shopped, right? At least the condom is? Yoiu'll never know with grimes..

Attached: cover7.jpg (1600x900, 743.86K)

There's still a number of good games releasing every year. This year I've enjoyed Elden Ring and Kirby Forgotten Land. I will say I look forward to less and less each year, can't think of anything else releasing this year I'm particularly excited for.

What is it that lies within the Jew's soul that drives him to ruin all he touches?
>American penises
>Fun forms of media
>Western countries
>The various cultures of European peoples
>The mere possibility of there ever being peace and stability in Arab nations
I pray that the righteousness in my soul will one day be relative in measurement to the evil in the Jew's soul.