Make a billion dollars by selling Minecraft

>make a billion dollars by selling Minecraft
>spend your time schizo posting online
Why?

Attached: 1655242445269.png (597x285, 24.05K)

based

once a schizo incel, always a schizo incel
money can't fix this one

He's untouchable it's not like he has to worry about being cancelled he already won

He doesn't have any friends, hobbies or drug hookups.

Notch has always been a Any Forums poster, really not shocking to know he's a Any Forumsposter. We've all already knew that

>slightly worse than average cold
I caught it and I think the only time I've ever felt that bad was when I got a bad knee infection as a kid that required me to get surgery. It passed after like three days though.

honestly if I were rich and could retire I'd do the same thing. You guys are lucky I don't have much free time. I'd ruin all your lives.

Nice cope, trannoid.

It's because he made a billion dollars selling Minecraft that he's a schizo.
If you're not a newfag you know full well how lazy Notch is. He shamelessly copied another game (Infiniminer, which Zachtronics abandoned), added some half-assed survival elements to it, and relied heavily on modders to fill in the gaps and give him ideas. And in a stroke of insane luck, it tickled the autism of millions across the world.
Knowing that he had peaked, he took the first big cash out he could and bought a McMansion. But now he knows that it's all downhill from here. His next game, assume he's even making it, won't even have 0.0001% of the impact of Minecraft. And he might already be regretting selling Minecraft, because it's not his baby anymore, other people are doing what they want with it. He's lost all purpose. All he knows how to do now is shitpost. And not even creatively shitpost, he is doing lazy bait from a year ago.
He is basically just like the average Any Forums schizo except he has billions of dollars. Which obviously isn't nothing, but it's not as fulfilling as you might think. At least for someone as lazy as Notch who is unable to transform that cash into something constructive.

I feel sorry for Notch kinda. I remember his original beta Minecraft website which I bought Minecraft from and did the beta. It was really old days now and I miss it. He gave us a good videogame and it still works. I just wish it wasn’t through an account to play only, wish that they let us play LAN offline and everything.
If you are someone like Notch, surely you’d be important enough to just be on social media, so you’re just spouting whatever Bs comes out of your brain. I hope he knows Jesus! By the way, vaccines kill you and they will just do the mark of the beast eventually. God bless, don’t do it again if you did.

Attached: JEDI-KNIGHT-DARK-FORCES-2-FORCE-POWERS.png (641x478, 166.7K)

Extremely, extremely based

I caught it, didn't get vaxxed, it wasn't that bad. The flu I got in 2017 was much much worse.

>vaccines kill you
Any day now!
What was the last count, six months? That's already passed, what is it now? 10 years? Maybe when Jesus comes back and ushers in the rapture.

but is he wrong? I remember people sperging the fuck out if you questioned the covid vax even a little

>Nearing his 50s
>He's overweight

Isn't he at risk from dying from COVID tho? It effects fat people the most

TWO MORE YEARS

unvaxxed pureblood here. Had it twice and both times it was just a couple of days of slight head pain.

Why are you getting upset at me for making an observation? It's all true.
If he had any of those things he wouldn't spend all of his time on Twitter.
I have nothing against Notch. I actually feel sorry for him.

Anyone have the pictures from way back autistically tracking his vacation days lmao

>Over 11 years
>Tumblrites still seethe about notch

Attached: 1655178193105.jpg (567x382, 31.14K)

>wakes up in hell

Attached: 5FEE1FCA-5F8A-4C3A-AFAA-979F566B91F2.jpg (1170x658, 93.59K)

what are they gonna do? take their money back?

>I see no rain clouds! Noah is full of shit!

Attached: 4F22A105-E78E-4651-86E1-80DDCB706132.jpg (450x204, 46.59K)

I abused the fuck out of covid to get an extra month off work. Just call and say you're coofing a bit and spend a week at home playing vidya. Gonna miss it.

Any Forums used to hate Notch, especially when he left for Reddit after getting shit on here.

If I had a billion dollars I'd bleach all of Thailand.

Attached: 1610686537199.png (1024x689, 550.36K)