Backpedaling

Old Games where the devs retroactively change their opinions to pander to a western audience?

Attached: unknown.png (337x582, 74.86K)

Who?

Can you imagine doing something like this but for Any Forums kek

Any Forums can't do it because this is a containment website, if it tries to backpedal and pretend to be woke: users will just ceaselessly troll it for eternity

How does it feel, chuds? All your icons are disavowing you. They grow up, leave their incel mindset behind them and join the right side of history. All while you are stuck as a bitter, hateful incel loser on an anonymous right-wing image board.

>Hi!

>So.
Stopped reading there

who

if chudlets left Any Forums and like got put in internet retard jail hypothetically, would the site actually have legitimate civil conversations or would people just schizo out for different reasons

user, jello was anti trump in 2015, who are you even baiting here

Why do right wingers always lose?

Jello was always a faggot, i think i unsubbed 6 years ago or so when the content got bland

He was always an extreme leftist, he just disliked tumblr because it was an embarrassing place
For some reason people are gaslighting themselves into thinking lately that old tumblr was good, it wasn't

It's not fair bros... why are all the creators leftists?

I don't know about the site in general but this board already goes total schizo at anything involving Sony

Don't respond to that samefagging retard, he's probably a bot.

>The entirety of someone's ideology and whether you like them can be summed up by which American politician they bootlick
Not the guy you're responding to but all direction brains genuinely deserve to fucking die

There's Shad, but you traitors left him when he needed you the most the poor man

>behemaid
>eraanthe
>just some noob
to name a few

ecelebs arent videogames
most intelligent post in this thread

If you are publicly right wing you will be ostracized or banned, so the right wing ones probably just don't talk much i.e. JonTron

>that one super subtle political video about telling you not to vote for SGLCUMFPSS this coming election that he took down

>It's not fair bros... why are all the creators leftists?
This is not true, some of them are zionists

Replace the title with Twitter and it'd be the same since they all moved there anyways

>it'd be the same
False. They did migrate to twitter but they made twitter much worse since it's much easier to get banned on twitter.