Castle

>castle
>vacation
>space
>cats
>odyssey around the globe
Where does 3D mario go from here?

Attached: D3C9F098-A8CA-4EBA-9F5B-579AB6876B32.png (227x247, 42.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I1qxZS6SrX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mario's Time Machine 3D

Mario Goes To Hell

New RPG Paper Mario game when?

Super Mario Odyssey 2

I thought I was the only person who knew that game existed.
youtu.be/I1qxZS6SrX0

Attached: MariosTimeMachine.jpg (480x360, 26.79K)

TO THE FUTUREEEE

Yoshi's Continent

another odyssey around different parts of the globe

Looking at nintendo's history (and this is also what I want to see) they're probably going to keep the core aspects of what made Odyssey successful and change the organization or feel of it considerably. This is what Nintendo tends to do when they have a breakout success. Like majora's mask after ocarina of time.

I don't know if the capture mechanic will return, but it'll probably be replaced by some other interactive mechanic. I definitely expect the aspect of exploration and tons of collectibles to return. Other than that, anything could happen. Maybe it'll just be an entire connected world, or maybe they'll bring back galaxy gravity stuff. I don't know, I honestly want to be surprised.

What would be a good mechanic to replace cappy

No, a great many kids were utterly disappointed by this game. I was fortunate enough to only blow 5 dollars on a rental.

I’d love an odyssey 2 but I lose hope of it happening every year

Honestly, I'd just like a return to plain old Mushroom Kingdom.

That’d be a little boring

Super Mario Moon Shade

Space 3

What would that be like

It was in the same powerpoint presentation as Sonic Frontiers, which was proven true

Sunshine but at a space resort and a hover pack. I don't know why anyone likes Sunshine but rework the setting to give them that flavor of Mario again.

Grand Theft Mario

I think a theme park setting would be fun

Super Mario Planet. The planet's lands are under water. So Mario needs to collect stars to raise the land. The more stars you collect the more the land fills out changing the layout of the world. What was once linear paths soon become open fields with multiple ways to get around. Eventually after raising all of the continents you'll take on Bowser with a fight that goes around the world.

Parallel universes

A time travel game could be fum

Maybe something plumbing related, like a wrench you can use to swing from poles, whack enemies with, and fix broken machines to do your bidding.