“Game journalists” don’t like Starfield. Looks like Starfield is gonna be kino

“Game journalists” don’t like Starfield. Looks like Starfield is gonna be kino

Attached: 6CD1FDBA-C8A3-488C-A6AA-6F275FD6AAEE.png (640x493, 292.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uCGD9dT12C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Todd hasn't sent out the checks yet
wait until closer to launch for when their "real" opinions come out

Does anyone like Starfield?

It's not about liking it or hating it they're just calling out the elephant in the room here. Fallout 4 only takes place in one planet and feels lacking so do the math.

I do, looks like the best game since red dead 2

Are you retarded?

No, I have good taste in games and don’t play japanese dogshit. I play 1 western game every 2-3 years and that’s it.

Lmao.

I don't get all the bashing. I'm really looking forward to it.

Unfortunately Starfield is always going to have the stigma of "this isn't TES6" going for it. I'm sure Bethesda really wanted to make something new, but they have absolutely no idea how many people are waiting for TES6.

They'll shit on it until a pre-release copy, script and money is slipped into their collective wallets

are YOU retarded?

How can anyone look forward to that bullshit after both F76, Fallout 4, and, hot take in zoomer circles, Skyrim?

>How can anyone look forward to that bullshit after both F76, Fallout 4
This is the redemption arc user

Because it's not Fallout 76 or 4

the only bad game u mentioned is 76 and that was a multiplayer side project so it doesn’t count

Are we just going to pretend that Skyrim and Fallout 4 weren't also full of empty areas? Why is this now an issue with Bethesda games?

This is peak consumerist copium.

And I cannot comprehend how someone would like the piece of horseshit called Fallout 4.

Nobody is pretending it but the people who are hyped about 1000 planets.

You’re easy as hell to please, that’s all I can say.

No I just like simple good games where i can explore, shoot people and skip the boring dialogue. I’m not being sarcastic.

>skyrim
>fallout 4
>empty
empty of good story telling, and unique atmospheric shit occurring during that story telling sure, but if you're attempting to say they're EMPTY as a whole then i disagree those games are chock fucking full of content whether you think it's great is subjective, but skyrim, and fallout 4 both have a lot of shit going on, and mods just add to that. starfield will probably be really fucking boring, and will be the equivalent of OW1, and then we will get FO5, and TES6 and will be back on the golden path

But Fallout 4 isn't even good for that. There are way better games if you just want to shoot people and more interesting games to explore.

youtu.be/uCGD9dT12C0