The game now looks worse, with RTX on or off. The lighting is all fucked up...

The game now looks worse, with RTX on or off. The lighting is all fucked up. And I'm on a beast rig so I'm not even dealing with the performance issues others are having. What the fuck have they done?

Attached: Resident_Evil_2_Remake.jpg (258x387, 103.68K)

are resident evil games scary? i can't handle scary games

How do I play the previous version without steam forcing me to update the game?

>And I'm on a beast rig
yeah... RE games are for console sweaty. maybe you should apologize to your mom for scamming her out of her hard earned dollars when a $300 fap laptop would have done you just fine

Did you back it up like people all over the web told you to? If not now you have to deal with downloading an old manifest of the game.

works on my machine

I can't even tell a difference

The scariest RE is unironically seven, but you can skip that one along with five and six as they're not that good. Four, the remake of three, and eight are just action games.

nah the lighting is better, you're just a retard

What do you consider scary?

everything is darker and now there is lod pop in for cast shadows on objects, dipshit

More importantly, does anyone have a link to all those Dr slump Rebecca and Jill model replacements?

is re3 remaster worth playing? i enjoyed re2 remake

If you get it on sale then sure. I'd barely call it RE3 since it's such a shortened experience, but it's worth playing through

it's terrible. the demo is the best part of the game and it takes place in the first half hour.

It's kinda shit honestly, but if you get it for five or ten bucks then I guess why not.

>The game now looks worse
no it fucking doesnt, the game always looked like shit

nvm, the pop in exists on the ps4 version also. i'm the dipshit. it's just more noticeable at higher resolutions.

see i was right

The only reason to hate the game is because of how short it is. My first playthrough on normal took 5 hours. Playing it again on hardcore unlocks a new difficulty and beating that unlocks a final difficulty. The last two add quite a challenge. By the time I was done I had put about 18 hours into it. Anyone that says "it's not re3" is a faggot. If you want re3 the original still exists and is perfectly playable. I enjoyed the game for what it was, but I'm glad I paid $15. It's not worth $60 or even $30.

actually i compared them side by side, and the blood on the wall in in the hallway where you lift up the dead guy's head with the severed jaw has pop in that is a lot worse. the other blood pop in seemed similar/identical, and the shadow pop in seemed identical.