I only want to get one. Which should I get?

I only want to get one. Which should I get?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143.32K)

Get RDR2. Torrent CP. Simple as.

RDR2 is pretty slow and the story missions are railroaded to shit like any Rockstar game, but at least it rewards players with interesting shit for exploring the map. The story is pretty good too (less so if you're trying to play with negative honor). RDR2 scratched the exploration itch that Breath of the Wild gave birth to and failed to satiate.

Cyberpunk is an unfinished game.

cp is a half functioning tech demo with a butchered story
rdr2 is a masterpiece
the choice is yours

Its really not a hard choice user...

Attached: 1609168092928.png (681x446, 183.39K)

The FBI said I can't do that anymore

Rdr2
You can't fix what is wrong with cyberpunk

>Torrent CP

Attached: 9f2.png (396x306, 158.66K)

Both have the two most impressive and beautiful game worlds of all time

Both have shit gameplay

Cyberpunk has an alright story while Red Dead 2 has the greatest story and protagonist to ever be in a video game

Cyberpunk is a buggy mess while Red Dead 2 has the most polish I’ve ever seen in a video game

Cyberpunk has boring copy pasted side missions while RDR2 has great side missions carried by its writing

Both have a good soundtrack but Red Dead’s is better

Cyberpunks beautiful world is empty while Red Dead’s is full of things to do

Definitely get Red Dead 2 OP, cyberpunk is an unfinished game while RDR2 is a masterpiece

Attached: 2894EC49-1F09-45EB-9014-0C107EDCF3B5.jpg (520x589, 39.96K)

both are fantastic imo

RDR2, despite Rockstar's shitty mission structure, is an absolute masterpiece. CP2077 I can barely remember. I would even say CP2077 may have had slightly better gameplay but RDR2's exploration and story completely curbstomp CP2077 in that regard.

RDR2 also has amazing world-building. Standing around a lake and watching animals interact with it and other animals nearby is amazing.

yeah, I'm honestly surprised with how empty CP2077 was. I wasn't expecting that kind of interaction but it seemed way more dead than Witcher 3

How can you say that it's a masterpiece while it has shit gameplay? I do agree that it's basic, but it's not shit.

Cyberpunk is better game and has a better story.

>Torrent CP

Attached: 00.png (20x20, 1.35K)

nta but rockstar mission structure is pure cancer, it railroads you so hard and discourages creative play. The saving grace of RDR2 is the open world gameplay where you can just fuck around and let the gameplay systems react to you. Beyond that the gameplay is basic/serviceable yeah. It just seems like the way Rockstar handles missions is completely at odds with the ethos of an open world.

But imo, the story carries the game.

Attached: i_insist.webm (1024x576, 2.76M)

depends on what you want.
cyberpunk is a fallout new vegas style rpg with better gunplay and driving.
Red dead is an at times amazing immersive cowboy experience, that often yoinks control away from you in frustrating ways.

I would recommend cyberpunk, and the people saying its unfinished are wrong, they expected a whole bunch of things that ended up being too ambitious/cut. but the game itself is a complete package, and with 1.5 its now a FUNCTIONING package and one of my fav games.
Also i full on disagree with people saying RDR2 is the best story in all of video games.

Saints Row.

Uhhh…mods….?

RDR2 it's soulful af

Ok, did it, but what about cyberpunk 2077?

>copy pasted side missions
not even, the missions fall into 2 categories
>quest that is super easy, and is just a fun narrative treat
>difficult combat encounters that each can be approached in a variety of ways

fuck that go get a nexus membership and wabbajack and have the most fun you'll have