Any Forums said it's a walking simulator

>Any Forums said it's a walking simulator
>Picked it up on sale
>Finally play it
>It's actually fun

You fuckers lied to me. I will never listen to Any Forums ever again. Great story, music, graphics.. How is it a walking simulator when you can drive vehicles, stealth mechanics, fighting off Demens, avoiding BT's and making sure your shipment doesn't break? There's so much to do in the game world and It's fucking incredible. I wish I played this game when it was released.

Attached: file.png (1296x730, 863.57K)

Haha pee pee poo poo grenades

Xbox trannies have to pretend to like Kojima now.

It’s shit because they’re making games into movies with main characters.. I don’t care about this hick I want games NOT movies

it literally is a shitty walking sim movie that’s why hackjima filled it with his favorite actors

Spotted the user that didn't play it.

i had my gf play this, she sucks at games and took 10 times longer to finish anything but she completed the first major boss. The biggest outburst she had was, "OMG MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS LOL OMGOSH YOU DRINK THOSE". Shes a normie what can I say.

Attached: 1646199136987.jpg (680x510, 52.58K)

More like snoys have gone nuclear and now shitpost every thread with Kojima.

Outside of stealth, none of that sounds fun.

Why? He's making Death Stranding 2. Poor little ESL.

We had constant threads for weeks about people enjoying the game where the fuck were you faggot.

Though a lot of the writing is atrocious and the mountains are gay as fuck.

It's funny hearing people saying Hideo Kojima's games are movies when he's the only developer who makes cinematic games but still not forgetting that it's also still a video game. It's the most video game video game you will ever play

>"OMG MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS LOL OMGOSH YOU DRINK THOSE"
That's so cute

>OMG MONSTER ENERGY DRINKS LOL OMGOSH YOU DRINK THOSE
Sounds like a keeper.

there's something enjoyable about being a deliveryman in a game where a single misstep can fuck your shit up

that being said late game does get kind of bland especially if you're an autist like me who set up a network of ziplines only to end up realizing how ziplining back and forth really sucks the fun out of the game, but the process of setting them up was pretty fun

>Though a lot of the writing is atrocious
What do you know about writing?

>Why
Because snoys are literally the worst shitposters on the board and seeth at Kojima making anything that isn't for playstation.

Any Forums are full of the underage who don't play videogames. You shouldn't have listened to kids trying to fit in. Kojima has a glorious history of creating great games, Death Stranding was destined to be as great. To me Kojima and Death Stranding embody what videogame development should be all about. Trying new things to bring an interactive story with interesting gameplay, throwing conventions out of the window by letting your creativity run loose and in this regard, Kojima delivered.

Attached: The Pillars of the Gaming Industry.jpg (1280x670, 525.35K)

This. So much this.

Yeah its a good game. funny thing is that you keep the flame of the game alive by single handedly fixing roads and every single person that uses them gives you likes passively

>Gf is normie

I know that feel.

Attached: 1655122637795.jpg (1488x2131, 1.46M)

we dont even know what his xbox game is or if he started on it. It might be complete shit for all we know. wait until he has something before you say its good.