Is Blizzard actually afraid of Gundam Overwatch?

>Overwatch 2 starts "Leaking" the title screen and etc days after Gundam Evolution's console release was announced
>Xbox deal + F2P is announced after Gundam appears at Playstation State of Play

These were just coincidences until i noticed the beta test dates
>Gundam's console beta is June 23rd-28th
>OW2's new beta starts on... the 28th. (And now includes consoles ;p)

Is Blizzard actually scared of f2p licensed Bamco games now that they're trying to time releases like this? What a fucking fall.

Attached: 1637661766337.jpg (1164x1354, 345.59K)

Hero shooters are dead and Overwatch 2 will flop

>Faceless mechs with space nazis vs space allies
>Diversity tool superheroes
which way white man

Bandai-Namco has never produced a great game, if they do it will almost immediately run into ground because the management bureaucracy will choke it to death trying to profit off it.
That said, the people who play Overwatch only play Overwatch, nothing can threaten that playerbase.

Attached: 1628076657428.jpg (640x640, 46.71K)

While your theory is tinfoil hat-tier, they should be fearing GE. After playing the PC beta I was shocked at how enjoyable they made the game with some excellent game design decisions. Yes, it copies heavily from the OW framework, but it's 100x more interesting and well designed.

Attached: FNhkbe2UcAI6JjP.jpg (1080x1080, 172.54K)

That is an actual concern i have with Gundam Evo.
The beta test was fun because it was very much not a "role based" team shooter and they've confirmed that was the point, but once they start getting esports teams going and new gundams coming out, how long before it just becomes meta chasing

Where have you heard something about e-sports in Gundam?

Bandai Namco has not been shy in their reports about trying to get into the Esports business, I would not be suprised if they try make a league down the line, is all.

More likely OW is on it's own ramp-up to release, also no matter what they do it's unlikely Blizzard will survive they way they are now, Evolution clearly has a slim budget but still manages to look interesting, not to mention Bamco absolutely doesn't needs it to survive, meanwhile Blizzard is banking everything on OW2 and a few other titles (which will most likely come out butchered for that same reason) but all of that of course is assuming MS won't just restructure the whole studio no matter how those titles pan out.

No one gives a single fuck about yet another shit Gundam game in a long line of shit Gundam games. They're made to milk a tiny niche group of retards that eat shit with a smile instead of normalfag masses that do the same albeit with slightly higher standards (said standards being "is this influencer being paid enough to continue playing this" vs "YOOOOO LOOK AT THE GAME'S IP, INSTA HYPE!!!"). I can count the number of good/notable Gundam games on one hand after a firecracker accident, and this wouldn't be one of them.

Blizzard is dead.

Blizzard was gutted years ago, and every other MS studio seems to mostly produce disappointing shit yet MS does nothing to change them.

The first Overwatch 2 beta peaked at 1.5million viewers. What were the Gundam numbers?

When the fuck is it coming out? I need another big robot shooter in my life.

The only thing i don't get about those numbers is that's literally 3x the highest numbers they've had in like, 5 years, Where the fuck did all the interest come from?

Blizz always does this. They did the same stuff with Battleborn, and I doubt they were that scared...

Probably the beta key drops if you watched for an hour or whatever it was.

Neither way, I'm gonna play Grezzo 2 and shoot niggers instead

Post your most wanted mobile suit
Would be cool

Attached: 03AB90D8-C749-410F-BFFB-87324C5A7B48.jpg (1372x2514, 707.12K)

that is pretty funny desu
>highest count for years is 400k in 2018
>Suddenly 4x that in one day

inb4 "@gundamevolution come at me bro"

Attached: 1645436433626.jpg (847x412, 48.14K)

I want the Nu Gundam because the wing is cool, and it would be a flavorful counterpick for Sazabi.

Attached: 1631436486716.jpg (720x540, 91.59K)

>using twitch viewership numbers
it literally dropped to the single digit thousands the next day. stop doing this shit you retarded zoomer niggers

Attached: C263E8DC-9DEE-42D8-8802-8747F0EB77DE.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

Based Nu Gundam chad.
My second most wanted along with Gundam Double X

>1st day of beta peaks at 800k views
>2nd day has beta key drops for viewers and it shoots up to 1.5mil
>this has no bearing on how many people want to try and play the game
You are a retard. As expected of frogposters of course.

I'd ask for the K9 Sniper if that wasn't already covered by the GM Sniper

I just want my gun dog, man.

Attached: 1631485557812.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

What was the Gundam Evo peak?