Punch-Out

I'M GONNA STUMP YA!

Attached: stumped.png (1356x738, 1.33M)

literally the perfect video game

>Still no sequel
Did it flopped or something?

Too offensive

You really think it'd fly?
Retards complained about Odyssey's sombrero alt, what do you think will happen if they release a new Punch-Out nowadays?

Only game I've seen absolutely no hate for. Literally everyone on this planet loves this game.
I'd call bullshit, but according to Advance Wars, they wouldn't be able to release this game due to one cola addicted man.

King of the filter.

I haven't played the NES version in a while, but he still sticks out to me as a big difficulty jump.

Attached: soda_popinski-1309011812.jpg (275x224, 17.72K)

>got the NES game down to a science
>still cannot beat mike
I'll never understand

Quit saying it's too offensive; both games before it are on their Expansion Pack and they are plenty racy in today's climate. The problem is one and one alone; Nintendo is permanently stuck in an archaic business model of sit on what you own and refuse to budge. Disney used to do it and they started to die. Once they opened up to absorbing and crossing properties, it went up and up and up.

Nintendo is holding back themselves and video game preservation to boot.

He's much harder than anything else. If you can survive his dynamite punches at the start of the fight he'll settle down a little bit

If the "right" choice is to become like disney, I'd rather they die

Why are Canadians like this?

The very definition of kino
Objective fact.

a few people will complain who have a tangential relation to what they are offended by

why is mac burnt

The entire rest of TD Great Tiger is fucking cake, but that super attack he does gives me nerves like no other.

RELEASE

what's this genre called? not-quite-fighting games based around boss characters. the only other game in this genre i can think of is that wiiware game, rage of the gladiator.

WHEN IS SWITCH SEQUEL COMING

For me, it was....

Attached: 200px-MT_Punch-Out_bald_bull.png (200x193, 15.56K)

SALZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

all you did with that nigga was time him