Reminder that this slut isn't canon

Reminder that this slut isn't canon.
If you play P3P at least watch the Answer on youtube.

Attached: 1655093585721.png (335x646, 119.07K)

>forcibly becomes canon
what a stacy

That cute dress being in my closet is canon.

Attached: shin_megami_tensei_persona_3_female_protagonist_1_-_.jpg (450x450, 45.84K)

I played FES and P3P. The Answer sucked.

Attached: still the best 2009.jpg (600x935, 367.2K)

She was my favorite character in PQ2.

>after years of shitposting she finally won and her old shitposters are now seething and coping
Name a better underdog story. You can't

>PQ
Not canon

how is PQ not canon

post pics of yourself in it bud

>muh peesay= canon
If you put it that way, she's still not canon because 1 and 2 came before 3. Not to mention that there are 2 more non-canon chan games that are not on PC like P3P.

can someone post that walking around song that plays when you play as her in p3p
I forgot its name

This means jack shit considering all the characters are flanderized anyway. I enjoyed PQ2 as a fun fanservice game [spoilers]with the best combat in the series[/spoiler] and didn't give a fuck about canon.

>flanderized
Fuck off back to tvtropes you dumb faggot
That site ruined discussion

Reminder Atlus will spend 4 months porting P5R, 4 more months for P4G, then 4 more months for P3P, and in all that time 0 hours will be spent trying to make a combined FES+Portable version

small indie studio, please be understanding

>no steam ports of doj or knights in the nightmare
COWARDS

This doesn't mean jack shit considering all the characters are much more simple versions of themselves anyway. Using the term "flanderized" doesn't change that fact.

Time?

Here's your new Ashley bro

Attached: 5e87305b4fda4b52bbcec76d_Ella Freya - 2.jpg (1080x1350, 100.49K)

The only reason trannies want P3P over FES is so they can self insert as a female. Its the worst version across the board.
Literally all they had to do was patch in party control into FES and it would have been great. I hope the translation tranny ruins it.

The Answer is a glorified shitshow.