So, tell me Any Forums? Did you snake to win online matches?

So, tell me Any Forums? Did you snake to win online matches?

Attached: R.jpg (1537x1380, 165.43K)

I never understood why snaking was considered some kind of cheap move. It's just getting mini boosts from drifting, no? I'm still doing that all the time in MK8D.

I know they made it particularly easy to do in MKDS, but it felt great to play. It did absolutely kill my d-pad though.

Attached: 1sadf.png (640x800, 787.67K)

I will always enjoy how this was the first and only time a Nintendo game with online had customizable icons/emblems because people were drawing dicks and swastikas.

It was constantly doing drift boosting to the point of basically being permanently boosted, the Dry Bomber was the king at this so it was as the scrub kart

Only casuals thought snaking was cheap

Yup. Added a lot more strategy on where and when to Snake unless those fags chose Figure 8 which is just Snake until you die.

Soulful as fuck, I miss MKDS so bad

Dry Bones in the Bomber is the best character/kart combo but I'm a toad guy

>cheating

Kek I was on Any Forums at the time and most people hated it then. I was labeled lawful evil

I snaked through most of my online matches. Is this considered cheap? I've never heard it being called figure 8 or whatever.

So, tell me OP. Did you use inward drift bikes?

That's what I thought.

Figure 8 is the name of the first track in the game. It's just huge turns and a wide straightaway so you just Snake endlessly since there's no challenge to the course itself.

I literally used Mario and the kart on the box because I'm always the fuckin main character. I still won snaking non stop.

I see. Sorry I haven't played in so long. I snaked nearly endlessly most tracks. I played that game far too much. I knew the tracks and physics of the game too well.

Serious question? Which was better?

64 or DS?

Attached: 1aatttt.jpg (474x445, 43.41K)

That's a jab at MKWii user

gbvh

Attached: wddsd.jpg (1754x1174, 846.43K)

is that meg griffin?

I barely did online but yes. I figured it out myself that snaking was how the game was played in singleplayer. It is unfortunate that the game was just a snakefest but it wasn't nearly as cancerous as shit like Wii in general or fire hopping in 8.

>fire hopping in 8
wat