Just bought it, genuinely the best deal in gaming. Not only is it cheaper than gamep(ass) it has better game curation...

Just bought it, genuinely the best deal in gaming. Not only is it cheaper than gamep(ass) it has better game curation. You’re more likely to see quality games more than anything. Plus the classic games part was an instant buy.

Attached: FFD025F6-1560-4DAA-85AA-2B81CCF88BE5.jpg (1600x900, 189.54K)

Let me know when the selection of PS1, PS2, and PS3 games has grown. I don't need it for modern stuff, but I'd love to play old games I missed out on or don't have copies of anymore. Shit, the Resistance and Killzone trilogies alone would be worth.

Is Ape Escape 3 available?

I was let down with how much still needed to be streamed and couldn't be downloaded. I'll continue to pass thanks.

>ps3 games cloud only
>games run at original "720"p
don't care

So how much are they paying you to shill this shit? or are you genuinely doing it for free?

No PS2 Ace Combat games, no buy

Did you get the mid one or the high level one?

It's already worth the price for some aaa titles in the collection. How often will they add more? Gamepass gets games on release

pirating is free

Did literally no one try the PSNow trial when this was called that? It's the same thing. I'm failing to see very meaningful differences between the two.

>He didn’t already have PS Now

Why are you so late? It’s literally the same thing rebranded as PS+ +

>720p 25 fps
>but now with input delay from the stream
better ps3 emu was the only interesting potential about this and they what the bed

>a bunch of games I have already bought or pirated either on this or other platforms
amazing deal

Xbox can play more snoy classics than the ps5 and more Nintendo games than the switch. For free too

No nor is ape escape 2 on ps5, the port bugs out and textures explode.

:(

It's honestly sad they've been selling this broken ass port for over a year. Your only warning is the same one they put on all ps4 ports, even the ones that work fine. It's pretty shitty to even have it on the store as is. It's Cyberpunk levels of broken.

Ps3 is streaming only. Really the only part that’s severely lacking in this new deal.

I am interested in playing the stuff I missed out on, but needing a subscription to continue playing is literally cancer. I'd rather buy the game I'm currently playing outright in that case.

>It's cheaper than gamepass
???

all these game free in pc

>Plus the classic games part was an instant buy.
This is such an obvious shill. Yeah sure, $100/year is totally a good price to pay for Sony to drip feed PS1 and PSP games.