This game is gods gift to the world

This game is gods gift to the world

Attached: OKKpWNnsCZpURW2N6nnhMcj6.jpg (1024x1024, 280.62K)

it was alright

It was shit in the last thread, and it's still shit.

the same God who gifted heart cancer and mass starvation to the world, so, yeah

I don't believe i asked for your opinion and nor do i or anyone else care what you think.

its pretty good

I'm playing 1 right now. I just want to know, did they improve the missions' designs (mainly the side ones)? Every side mission I just run straight to the objective because there's nothing actually interesting in the levels that make worth exploring them and fighting enemies.

You made the thread with misinformation, and now I'm setting the record straight. Your opinion on the matter was never relevant.

Dont ever reply to me again you freak.

Lol
Go back to Plebbit you fucking fruit

I only have one mission left in the last DLC
I feel like they kind of went overboard with the sheer spin-to-win tendencies of the last few bosses
I still legit can't tell where the invincibility frames are supposed to be when dodging
and my GOD I nearly blew a casket over how many times feral burst counter fucked me over by phasing through burst attacks

>trying this hard not to reddit space
you're totally fitting in aerorandy

Here is your last pity (you) freak :)

Yeah the actual maps are alot better and more refined with multiple routed in the second game, though exploration is still coupled with Diablo loot.

I say again; Lol
Why don't you try making a thread about an actually good game sometime ;)

It's a cool game but the loot/skill point system is too autistic for me long term. It's honestly my go to game when I think of bloat, even if you can ignore a lot of it on an initial playthrough.

Horrible game, especially compared to the first. Boring enemies, linear and repetitive levels, and uninteresting mechanics. The first one is the true gift

Dox yourself again loser

Wtf are you even talking about? Does someone else have your noggin' joggin' and you're lashing out at me about it?

Attached: EE9O.gif (200x293, 1.68M)

YASUDA DABBING ON ELDEN RING

Attached: 1632684623857.pngY.png (880x132, 12.35K)

Speaking of dead games

Attached: BTFO.png (727x140, 51.36K)

>more players = better
go back to your soulshit

Attached: a6wOQAq_460s[1].jpg (460x307, 32.48K)

>mfw my favorite games have actually below 200 players right now on Steam

Tbf thats not bad given how niche the game is and given what time it is.