WELL

Attached: índice.jpg (239x211, 9.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0JALnMXvf7M
romhacking.net/hacks/6131/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY

X6 is the ultimate casual filter and unironically the best MMX game

Attached: gate stage 1.png (280x240, 30.29K)

is this the new contrarian thing the young kids are into
this game is unironically dogshit

post the live tournament

I'm sorry to hear that you got filtered. You should give it another try once you've "leveled up" your gaming skills; you won't regret it!

HE AIN'T MY BOY, BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

nigger when I was seven years old I spent unironically twelve fucking hours playing it non stop, and then there's high max
HOW
HOW are you supposed to figure out how to beat high max by yourself
jesus christ fuck this game, I will never forget that day, it has been like 19 years and I still have nightmares

I played this game as a kid and genuinely didn't know if the game was trash or not.

Even as a kid I knew there was something up with the donut level, the museum level, that level where you just walk while a bunch of nightmares and giant robot shots at you and high max

>"leveled up"

Tell me you're still in high school without telling me you're in high school.

I can understand tolerating X6 after years of playing it and knowing the answers to every problem it throws at you, but actively claiming it is a great game or even the best game is legitimate mental illness

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 298.97K)

The years start coming

yeah
they're defending MMX7 too
SOULtyBet
youtu.be/0JALnMXvf7M

Attached: 1655259941748.gif (300x227, 320.86K)

It's trash, don't listen to the contrarians here.

It's a hidden gem, don't listen to the contrarians here.

YOURE JUST SEVENTEEN ALL YOU WANNA DO IS DISAPPEAR

HE AIN'T MY BOY

BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

"This entire stage is a FUCKING NIGHTMARE."

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-213028_YouTube.png (720x763, 261.78K)

GAVE AWAY MY POSSESSIONS AND MOVED INTO A CHEVY

First X game i had as a kid was 1. 2nd was 6.

VAN, YEAH THAT"S THE MASTER PLAN

I replayed the entire Classic and X series last year via the collections (yes, including X7), and I think I wouldn't mind revisiting X6 with the tweaks romhack. There were a lot of interesting things going on there, but the level design was so abysmal and the boss design so slapdash and poorly balanced, it really does boggle the mind as to what the devs were thinking. Actually, I'm less likely to play X5 again than I am to revisit X6. That said, it is BY NO MEANS a quality game, but with the tweaks I'd say it's a 6/10. MMX gameplay is solid so it carries it imo. But yeah, I completely agree with anyone calling this game garbage.

Attached: X was never angry.png (796x857, 440.31K)

shark player is the one good stage
and it's not even better than x5's one good stage (mattrex)

Did you miss the class on irony, friend? Inshallah

> mods will never spawn one of these to just move left and right on the board catalog
> killing it by clicking it about 100 times will never comically cause another one to spawn after 3 seconds

GO IN THE WOODS AND EAT CORN OUTTA THE CAN

> tfw no saltybet online where you get a random char and could vs any 10000 characters, downloading them before the fight
I was going to say you get to pick a char but metatards would ruin it by playing nothing but power Ronald or something similar ruining the appeal.

>I'm less likely to play X5 again
it has a HUGE patch too, and you can do a lot of hex edit tweaks on top of that.
my favorite part is fixing the boss reward system entirely so you don't have to choose nor waste time for rewards. you keep everything for both characters.
romhacking.net/hacks/6131/

>"snoopy isn't a very good character at 8:00
> proceeds to chain juggle stun her to death