raider.io/news/371-viewers-guide-to-wow-pride-2022

Attached: 8.jpg (1200x628, 109.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1536874437018107906
icy-veins.com/wow/dragonflight-talent-system-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>take 75% of your active skills
>stick them on a talent tree that you have to spend points on
>woww such meaningful decision making this is just like i pretend to remember from vanilla where druids got rejuvination at like level 6 instead of as a talent
B-B-BUT THE JOURNALISTS SAID DRAGONLFIGHT WOULD BE GOOD!!! W-WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO HOME!!!!!!

Attached: lol.jpg (1024x640, 76.78K)

they were already buried long ago
anyone else to be playing WoW would be practically engaging in necrophilia at this point.

Attached: Ningen.jpg (316x422, 23.95K)

Kekked, no way this is real? I have to spec into rake, reju, rip, swipe, trash and interrupt as FERAL? This is their "new" talent system? LOL.

There is no better way to show how much you are disgusted by something like simply ignore it.
So whatever Blizzard does, just pretend the studio died around a few years ago shortly after the realese of Overwatch.
Done.

I hate faggot tranny nigger month so goddamn much. When the fuck did we decide that this shit needed to be for the entire month of June?

They're actually putting rejuv as a talent? fucking lmao

Blizzard listens to the dumbest fucking most cherrypicked criticisms and then completely fucks up the game because of it. Literally no one asked for this. Just bring back class trainers if you actually want it to feel meaningful.

We need real pride representation, not this blizzard

Why do they keep saying that it isn't fun to put five points into 1% crit or w/e?
I love doing that shit.
I don't want every talent to be hyperspecific to a mechanic.

dont take my word for it, there is already a talent calculator for the 2 revealed classes
twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1536874437018107906
and this icyveins article about how every class will have all of their mobility and interrupts as talents, lol
icy-veins.com/wow/dragonflight-talent-system-guide

"We're a real studio now, we have to act like it."
-Some asshole firing most of the wow dev team when vanilla released.

>western video games

Sneedolands irrecovably ruined WoW

PHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>literal 10+ years of people complaining about borrowed power, characters losing more than they gain in the new expansions
>blizzard sais they finally fixed it
>remove all but 2-3 abilities from every spec and bake it into the new talent tree

My sides, bros my sides I can't.

Didn't they say they would feature old legion powers/legendaries/azerite/etc? On feral all im seeing is 2 covenent spells lmao. Can a DK bro confirm if theres any legion/bfa/SL borrowed power baked into the tree?

Will there be fag flags in WoW? No? Then I don't care.

>lucky to get a single interrupt in your average M+ pug
>now people have to actually talent into interrupts to have the skill to use at all
I can't even express how bad of an idea this is

>ss-sorry user, I don't have kick specced in, its a dps loss.

Guess WoW is the MMO of choice for troons.

it's actually hilarious to me how many times abilities have been pruned and then re-added in a new expansion in some form. it's been happening for like a decade at this point. absolutely hilarious

At this point, anyone that plays this game for more than a few weeks on exansion launched is an autist. I got a crew of 5 so first 2-3 weeks are always fun then we just bail for 2 years.